Your IQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomhammer

Bob Kotick - Gamers' corporate spoilsport No. 1
Reaction score
I did write that. My point is that, in order to make your unlikely high values more credible you should have more people post their IQ stats. Once the calculated average is closer to the real average, i.e. 100, (I would even approve an average of 110-120) your values shall be representable as well.

NoxMortus

All Along the Watchtower
Reaction score
I've come to the conclusion that lower IQs are better, so me and conan kick ass.

Edit~

Conan and I * :)

Z

Zero R.

I have drawn a conclusion.

My IQ is much better than yours.
Cause, My IQ can gor right through the floor.
With a feeling so pure,
It's got you screaming back for more!

I love System of a Down.

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
yall seem like smart guys, but im having a REALLY hard time believing many of you are above 135 - you say your 157.. 159.. lol? we're supposed to believe that? 140 is genius.. i have the odd tendancy to disbelieve everything thats told to me over the net, because theres no way anyone could prove them wrong right? so why not lie and add 5-10 points to your score?
sorry xD

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
WastedSavior said:
yall seem like smart guys, but im having a REALLY hard time believing many of you are above 135 - you say your 157.. 159.. lol? we're supposed to believe that? 140 is genius.. i have the odd tendancy to disbelieve everything thats told to me over the net, because theres no way anyone could prove them wrong right? so why not lie and add 5-10 points to your score?
sorry xD

incorrect. its 170. any thing above 170 is genius. now. im tired. i shall sleep. *sleepy face* *yawns*

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
I took the gifted test, thay said my IQ was 136. They also said I was bordering genius and genius was 140.

N

Naine

I'm Steven Hawking in disquise. I have 2000 IQ.

Thus, I lie like some of you. I don't know mine, and unless your sure it's correct please don't post it :eek:

Logical_1 is probably smart so I can't deny that but if King_Tongoll is a genious so is my stupid brother.

I am smart for 16, but I'm no genious. I wish I was in a way :rolleyes:

Z

Zero R.

Naine said:
Logical_1 is probably smart so I can't deny that but if King_Tongoll is a genious so is my stupid brother

Your logical analogy is wrong. If Tongoll is a genious, my retarded 14 year old borhter, that can't even do simple mathematics has infinitely surpassed Steven Hawking.

The world has ended.

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
You know, I'd really like to ake an IQ test, like a real one. I've taken some tests before, and people are always telling me (not just my parents) that I'm smart and such, or a genius. I'd like to find out how smart I actually am. So, where would I take one? Is there some way to do it online? (not a multiple-choice ripoff, but an actual one where they look at it and evaluate)

WastedSavior

Reaction score
king tongoll said:
incorrect. its 170. any thing above 170 is genius. now. im tired. i shall sleep. *sleepy face* *yawns*

roflmao, what multiple choice have you been taking? Oo

corvusHaunt

Reaction score
What kind of IQ tests have you been taking lads? Please don't tell me you Googled IQ test...

I've never taken one, but I suppose I might be slightly more intelligent than average. So I'm guessing about 176-180. Give or take a couple hundredths of a point.

P.S.-When I was a small child I called them Idiot Quizes...
:rolleyes:

Here:
Wikipedia said:
An intelligence quotient or IQ is a number derived from a set of standardized tests. These tests measure a person's ability to conduct a number of tasks to which most people raised in that society will be exposed, and so measure a person's ability to absorb and repeat mechanical intellectual tasks. Component tests are generally designed and chosen because they are found to be predictable of later intellectual development, particularly with respect to literacy.
Wikipedia - IQ

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
corvusHaunt said:
I might be slightly more intelligent than average. So I'm guessing about 176-180.
er, above 140 is genius, 176-180 would be incredibly smart. (like einstein smart) Normal would be 100, so if you're above average, then probably 100-120.

corvusHaunt

Reaction score
Twas but a jest.

BTW: If anyone knows where to find a relatively legitimate IQ test, you should probably post a link. All this ruckus has got me curious. :p

WastedSavior

Reaction score
AgentPaper said:
er, above 140 is genius, 176-180 would be incredibly smart. (like einstein smart) Normal would be 100, so if you're above average, then probably 100-120.
is it me or is everyone but king who thinks 140+ is genius?
80 is mentally retarded, 100-120 is average, 140 is genius
im not trying to be mean - dont get me wrong, i just wanna know how someone can be so far off and so convinced they're right.. :D

Mullit

Reaction score
http://www.mensa.org.uk/mensa/joining.html#Request_Form
you can order a free mensa IQ test to do at home from here, then you send it back and mensa will mark it and send you your score.

i also just looked around the internet and most sites say genius is 140 but there are quite a few that say 165-175.
and mensa dont have a level of genius they just say the top 2% of the world population are genius. (1 in 50)

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.