Your IQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mullit

Reaction score
in that case just go to mensa.org.uk and then click on IQ tests in the nav bar then home tests.

Zakyath

Reaction score
IQ: This has something to do with ICQ?

Last time I made an IQ test (on internet) they didn't show me the answers... I feel so insulted :(

corvusHaunt

Reaction score
Doomhammer said:
It somewhat seems more than odd to me that nearly everybody in this thread is far beyond genious
Statistically speaking the average of all members at thehelpers should represent a sample of the overall average, i.e. world population. This average value is, as far as I know, set to 100 per definitionem. Obviously, you have to be clever enough to use a computer and to open an account at thehelpers, which in my personal opinion a person with average intelligence should have no problems to cope with. Yet, even taken into consideration that most probably only those posted in this thread who felt like bragging out, which obviously strongly distorts the "evaluation", I still think that my calculated average IQ value of 134-135 of all members posting in this thread so far seems unlikely high. Remember, this page is called thehelper.net, not "club-of-the-genious.com", so the values given so far do under no circumstances represent reality.
I can possibly explain some of the "higher" IQs here. The Eurpean IQ scale measures higher than the American scale.

M

mizchievous0

Lol, some of you are lying about your ID, if your all telling the truth, your all super-genius' lol. 80-100 is average, over 140 you are steven hawking standard lmfao. My IQ is 110-120, can't remember... and I'm 17.

Z

Zero R.

mizchievous0 said:
Lol, some of you are lying about your ID, if your all telling the truth, your all super-genius' lol. 80-100 is average, over 140 you are steven hawking standard lmfao. My IQ is 110-120, can't remember... and I'm 17.

Mr. Hawking has more than 200, last time I bothered to check.

MasterOfABCs

Unacceptable!
Reaction score
Well dawgs me's IQ be playin that stiz over at like 300 cuse' we repping that int-tell-i-gance all ova this player play zone. So thur dawg, dunt be mssin' with the geniuseses. Pese!

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
Zero R. said:
Mr. Hawking has more than 200, last time I bothered to check.

How high is your IQ?
Hawking: "I don't know. People who boast about their IQ are losers."

quote from the man himself, that raises a question.. zero i get the odd feeling you say things without knowing the truth..
but as always, if you can prove me wrong, and give me a source where hawking took an IQ test.. then by all means give me a link :D

Lord_Kakashi

The Wabbits are attacking
Reaction score
My IQ: 4.. My age. 16 lol

my intrest in my IQ: 0 :D
Didn't take any IQ test lol, why would i want to anyway?

zylack

Reaction score
I be teh 1rd people to scores underneath are zero. me luck day! possible ask? hors it is!

my age= 15.
my iq= -tree

C-Death

I love you
Reaction score
10-20
-1 jk

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
im going to lie again about my IQ my Iq has changed to........-1000000 (in the negitive)

p.s zero .R that was cold. im not that stupid. i know!!!! you are being possesed by the evil hamster nozi's! they strike again huh?!?!?!??! ill get them for this!

Lobster

Old Fogey ofthe site
Reaction score
My IQ is unkown to me, therefore I will guess a random number 494582094802. This may be slightly inaccurate as a just typed random numbers.
Also Igm Nown fr me gramer nd sspelin skilz. did2 O Spel Dis rit?

zylack

Reaction score
Lobster said:
This may be slightly inaccurate as a just typed random numbers.
lmfao, slightly you say?
Im tired so dont luagh at the fact that im using "lmfao" to describe my real life actions...

Lobster

Old Fogey ofthe site
Reaction score
By a maximun of 494582094602 Probably less (i subracted 200, which is definitely not my IQ)

hobo218

Meh
Reaction score
An IQ is overratted.
Just because you are seemingly genius or above average doesn't mean that you're SMART. There's a difference between intelligent and smart.

And after all, it's just a number. Why need someone else to tell you how smart or intelligent you are when you can prove it in other ways. I.E. Not taking a test

zylack

Reaction score
hobo218 said:
An IQ is overratted.
Just because you are seemingly genius or above average doesn't mean that you're SMART. There's a difference between intelligent and smart.

And after all, it's just a number. Why need someone else to tell you how smart or intelligent you are when you can prove it in other ways. I.E. Not taking a test

i be agreein, take it from the 1rd negative QI inside records.

But i must say, old chap, if somebody realy did have a negative iq, then they surely wouldnt even be able to produce even a scrambled sentance as above.There is of course one person in this world that slips through these cracks, whose name starts with a G.

"There's a difference between intelligent and smart."

and if you guessed goerge w. bush, your right! taliho!

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.