9/11 - Al Qaeda or the U.S.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
Wierd things about World trade center 9/11

Hey i found alot of wierd things about 9/11 som of the things are new some are older

Listen and watch carefully

[YOUTUBE]Q-jzNfxKSio&[/YOUTUBE]

amateur videos
[YOUTUBE]5fH7c8H6SNw&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]

wierd facts

1) New York City has 11 letters.
2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.
3) Ramsin yuseb (the terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.
4) George W Bush has 11 letters this could just be a coincidence, but it gets better so keep reading.
5) New York is the 11th state.
6) The 1st plane crashing against the twin towers was flight number 11.
7) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9+2=11
8) Flight 77 which also hit the Twin Towers was holding 65 passengers. 6+5=11
9) the tragedy was on September 11 or as we know it 9/11. 9+1+1=11
10) the date is equal to the US emergency telephone number 911. 9+1+1=11

Sheer coincidence. But are you not just a little freaked out yet?

11) The total number of victims in all the hi-jacked planes was 254. 2+5+4=11
12) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year. 2+5+4=11
13) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3+1+1+2+4=11 14) the tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers incident.

Wierd Word coincedent, or is it??

some say that the plane code of the first flight was Q33 NY. if you write this
with the text font "Wingdings"

Q33 NY

Q33NY.jpg

pictures

what no hole in the tower :eek:
WhatHole.jpg

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
I personally think this is pure coincidence. Thing of the mind.
Take any other event, try to tie any number to it, and you will.

I haven't watched the videos >_< So... is this about discussing a conspiracy?

Rheias

New Helper (I got over 2000 posts)
Reaction score
I merged the two threads, this is still under the debating category.

Reaction score
[YOUTUBE]saHs6J0OXVI[/YOUTUBE]

Undeleted this, it proves a point about how pretty much any of these low budget documentaries can easily twist the truth.

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
I personally think this is pure coincidence. Thing of the mind.
Take any other event, try to tie any number to it, and you will.

I haven't watched the videos >_< So... is this about discussing a conspiracy?

no. the first movie have alot of proofs, for example there is something about the shadow of the flight is still there when the side of the building explodes.

Seb!

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Notice the picture was terrible and probably edited.

Jackal

You can change this now in User CP... or Die Tryin
Reaction score
If 9/11 was the US, why did they hijack 3 planes when they could have just blown up the towers?

Seb!

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
That would have brought more suspicion on a domestic source? Hijacked planes definitely looks like foreigners.

stubs101

Reaction score
[YOUTUBE]qJ7c7l4oW0s[/YOUTUBE]
This isn't the first time that the US is attacked, and it leads into a war. The attack of the USS Maine begins the Spanish-American war, the sinking of the cruise ship Lusitania brings the US to WWI, and Pearl Harbor brings it to WWII.

The Lusitania brought us into the Spanish-American War...

I don't believe any conspiracies on 9/11. Nope. No videos, no documents, no speeches. Nothing. Because it's B.S...

One of people's favorite arguments is that steel doesn't burn at what hit the building. Imagine thousands of tons on a weakening structure. Jet fuel doesn't burn high enough, but does to damage the structure, and with weight and the explosion, it's bound to come down quickly. All the other buildings were not nearly high enough to compare to the World Trade Center.

Second: Bush ain't that bad a president. Sure Iraq and crap, but he improved the economy, from a very bad financial point. I don't support him, but I sure as hell wouldn't believe just for the sake of invading Afghanistan, he wouldn't blow up the Twin Towers and World Trade Center, one of the big financial buildings we've got. Even though he's gov. and a politician, he's not Saddam.

Third: Why the hell would the gov. leave behind evidence like 2+5+4=11? Why would they wait for the perfect date, use the perfect plane... etc... I don't have to go on. I mean that's the stupidest crap I've ever heard.

I'm not trying to flame anybody. Let them have beliefs. I mean there are some good points too. But I do hate... with all my soul, people who make videos that aren't even good enough to be slide shows or even disarranged clips of crap that somehow is meant to prove some junk about "9/11, conspiracy... or no?" Or "Coincidence?" Just saying what I think is hear. In fact... I made a thread about this that got closed down...

D

Detergent

Didn't the Lusitania bring the US into the first world war? If you mean the Lusitania that was sunk by the Germans that is. I don't know about any others.
Personally I find it difficult to belive that the US could have done such an attack. I'm sure that if the government was behind it they would have screwed it up somehow.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
> some say that the plane code of the first flight was Q33 NY.
...which is just plain wrong. "Q33" had nothing to do with the attacks/planes/anything, it was simply picked because it produces the symbols you posted in the Wingdings font, in other words simply for the sakes of creating a hoax.

No idea what the rest of your post was supposed to mean.
I seriously doubt any terrorist's aspiration is to fear the people with math.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
The Lusitania brought us into the Spanish-American War...

Uhhh... no. And I'm pretty sure that someone made a little announcement saying that Iraq wasn't related to 9/11. At least, that's what I was told. They were probably lying though... damn government, always blowing up our buildings and then not using it for reason to invade stuff....

So... would someone maybe explain to me why the government would bother doing all of these weird theories? Was it intended to be able to be trackable a few years later? And since when does one demolition charge every twenty stories or whatever bring down a tower that apperantly a plane wouldn't be able to, and why were they even needed after it started falling?
And don't you think if they wanted to make a really good reason for starting a way, they would make them tip over instead to kill even more people and break more stuff? I mean, since it was all so intricately planned out and everything, why not?

Also, 11+0 equals 11. The date was the 11th... and if you add zero days to that, it's still the 11th! How amazing is that?!?!?! Yeah, that definately makes it the government's fault. Because the Al' Qaeda aren't at all equipped to plan something that out, so it HAS to be the government because coincidences only happen when I don't have someone to use it against. Stupid....

And to whoever asked where the hole was that the plane hit... uhh... what is the point of that? Are you denying that a plane was involved?

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
After seeing Michael Moore's Farenheit 9/11, im really sure that the american government did this, the government is corrupt they are the real terroists!!

watch the movie, it's really informatiove. (it's been banned from cinemas all over in america)

vote for the democrats next time.

After seeing Michael Moore's Farenheit 9/11, im really sure that the american government did this, the government is corrupt they are the real terroists!!

watch the movie, it's really informatiove. (it's been banned from cinemas all over in america)

vote for the democrats next time.

facts from the movie:

bush was on vacation 47% of the time he was president

not a single senator have readed "patriotic law" before the voted for it.

one of the main resons was to go to iraq was that they had nuclear weapons, they didn't.

only 1 senator had a child who was in Iraq.

800+ american soldiers have died in iraq.

bush won with the lowest

from now on im anti bush!! Go obamma

Jackal

You can change this now in User CP... or Die Tryin
Reaction score
Didn't the Lusitania bring the US into the first world war? If you mean the Lusitania that was sunk by the Germans that is. I don't know about any others.
Personally I find it difficult to belive that the US could have done such an attack. I'm sure that if the government was behind it they would have screwed it up somehow.

QFT

if they did it the planes would have missed the twin towers and hit something else nearby

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
>>Suicide Bombers? :D

That's not as high-profile and wouldn't be able to give a false explanation to the collapse of the towers.

>>And do you mean Afghanistan?

Both.

>>Personally I find it difficult to belive that the US could have done such an attack. I'm sure that if the government was behind it they would have screwed it up somehow.

They did...otherwise there would be no conspiracy/ conspiracy evidence. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.