A good pair of headphones

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Connector_g2_ipod.png

Those rings, 2-rings don't work for newer Apple products anymore... is gay, they make you buy theirs.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Connector_g2_ipod.png

Those rings, 2-rings don't work for newer Apple products anymore... is gay, they make you buy theirs.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Source? I really don't believe you, must have been busted headphones or something.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
No real source, just experience I guess. All my headphones and my other friends with older 2-ring headphones, they never work on newer iPhones or iPods, sometimes they don't even fit in the jack properly. I might be wrong, but for me at least, only the new headphones that come with their products work for my friends.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Duwenbasden

Ver 6 CREATE energy AS SELECT * FROM u.energy
Reaction score
All stereo headphones work with the iPods, except broken ones.

I still like my JVC FXC50, or the FX66 if you are on a budget.

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
In-ear headphones? Ew. Those tend to irritate my ears, but I suppose if I used them more often I'd get used to it. How long have you had those?

Depends on the brand, I HATE Skullcandy headphones. They have a good quality sound; but they have really bad quality wiring (I break a pair of skullcandy headphones in over 3 weeks because of the wiring), and they don't stay in my ears.

If you get the in-ear phones, I have to suggest Sony. They stay in your ears, don't hurt. They have a way cleaner sound than Skullcandy headphones without losing the bass you want.

Btw, if you love Skullcandy Earphones so much, try out the Sony ones. They're over $40 but you wouldn't regret buying them. I never wanted to buy them, but when I used them I fell in love with em.

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I love my skull candy (pretty blue) and I've never had trouble with them, have had them for nearly 3 months (they survived a trip through the Negev, so they're fine with durability) and they block off outside sound so well. They gave me a headache the first time I used them but I got used to it. I recommend 'em.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
I agree, skullcandy's are awesome, but their durability sucks. Longest I've lasted with a pair was about 6 months.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I love my skull candy (pretty blue) and I've never had trouble with them, have had them for nearly 3 months (they survived a trip through the Negev, so they're fine with durability) and they block off outside sound so well. They gave me a headache the first time I used them but I got used to it. I recommend 'em.

I have the complete opposite opinion on Skull Candy as ear-bud headphones, I went through 4 or 5 pairs of them within a 4 month period using them as riding headphones on my bikes...

Plus, ear-buds are nothing compared to full ear setups. If you want a real "good pair" for a computer, get full ear.

Lyerae

I keep popping up on this site from time to time.
Reaction score
I agree, skullcandy's are awesome, but their durability sucks. Longest I've lasted with a pair was about 6 months.

The durability on some is pretty bad I guess, but the replacement plan makes up for that.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
I attempted to get them replaced, I couldn't. Forgot why, stopped caring. Don't have an mp3 anymore anyway so it doesn't really matter. But besides, 15 bucks every 3-6 months isn't so bad.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
i got a good deal on a jvc ha-s350 for $20, it's a great mix between good sound and portability, but I can't seem to find them for sale anymore anywhere

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
These have been my headphones for 3 years now.

The same pair, still works splendid. Sound is acceptable.

beyerdynamic-dtx-800.463406.jpg

beyerdynamic DTX 800

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score

Longest skullcandy I've lasted with was a month. Why? Skullcandys blow for skateboarding. The cord gets destroyed quickly, so I don't use Skullcandy headphones anymore. I prefer the Sony In-ear, they sound better and dont break.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.