Gaming Blizzard has confirmed that they'll announce a new product

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Hey guys, ever think they might introduce a COMPLETELY NEW Product, and not just make a new game off an existing product ( WC, SC, Diablo, ect )?

That is possible, as well.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
alot of talking just of this thing we can just wait for it

Starablo omg I would be like the only person that would play that ^^
or Warablo or StarWarCraft I would totally by those :D

I like buying werid and useless crap...

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
What if it wasn't weird or usless, what if it was the greatest MMORPG/RTS ever? o_O

U

Ur-Quan

They migh make an world of starwarablo !
Anyways I hope for W4

pheonixashes

Those who misplace trust in gods learn their fate.
Reaction score
They probably won't make a Warcraft 4, they'll just update WoW.
Unless Warcraft 4 is in the FAR Future (WC Timeline-wise).

BTW, It's not World of Starwarablo, its World of Starablocraft.

P

Peanuthead

I still say its probably gonna be WoW:AA, but I really hope its Starcraft 2 :D. WarCraft 4 would be better, but thats just like... impossible.

Considering how much bigger Blizzard(thanks to WoW) is now they should be able to work on all their planned projects at once, even if the projects aren't big money makers. Its all up to blizzard though, should they sell their soul for billions, or return to what got them to that point in the first place.

M

Mighty_One

Are you sure about it being WoW (expansion name)? I mean, there is already one, that has way more quests, races, LEVELS, etc. A big number of people need to get to new max level, and a lot more to buy Burning Crusade and to play it. releasing a new WoW exp. pack would be stupid and pointless---- they wouldn't get some big profit they are aiming for in this case, they'd probably lose more $$ than they'd gain $$.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
> should be able to work on all their planned projects at once
I wouldn't count on that. WoW by itself is certainly time consuming as there is a whole lot of bugs to account for and new features to be added every so often to keep the money coming.

> releasing a new WoW exp. pack would be stupid and pointless
Perhaps at this point. But they don't intend to release it now anyway - notice the "announce" in the topic title.
BC was announced months before it's release, with plenty of teasers, rumors and cotroversy that probably got them more players in a way.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I just hope it's not too good of a game, or else no one will play WoW anymore. :p

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I am almost 90% sure it won't be a MMO. Why would blizzard make a new MMO that would just dip into their already high income WoW? They wouldn't.

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
FPS?

That would be the craziest thing ever.

First person shooter in orc vision. Or kill some pople with a bow from the night elf.

Become the paladin, crypt lord, etc. Maybe it's a FPS from starcraft. Blowing up zerg with your flamethrower....

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
I am almost 90% sure it won't be a MMO. Why would blizzard make a new MMO that would just dip into their already high income WoW? They wouldn't.

You're saying just because they have another MMO on their hands, a second one would just hurt their income? Where were you when WoW became the single most profitable game of all time?

IMO, another MMO would just bring in more income. Even if it didn't become profitable, they could cut their losses. It's not like they'd end up in the poor house.

But alas, I'm just playing Devil's advocate. It's probably going to be a sequel to one of their three main franchises, or an entirely new game.

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
I'm definatly putting money on Starcraft 2. The ENTIRE Asian community will buy it (or just buy one and CD hack it and then everyone will be running the same copy). Us fair minded Americans (and Canadians, and who else on this site) will also buy it. I know I probably would, since I missed out on the 1st one. I didn't really join the Blizzard Junkies group till WC3 came out.

It could be a different project altogeather, but why would they do that when they have 3 very seccessful franchises already?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.