BlizzVault

Reaction score
BlizzVault
Blizzard Modding Site

History
More than a year ago I founded a site for a Warcraft III modding clan I was in charge of. Clan Mapz. Over the past year the site grew to more than a clan site to an actual warcraft modding site.Now since my clan no longer exists and I wanted to take the site in the next direction, I bring you BlizzVault.​

Site Information
Blizzvault is a modding site for all blizzard games made from Warcraft III on, excluding WoW.
Though as of now it's predominantly Warcraft because Diablo III and Starcraft II haven't been released yet.

I'm currently in need of vJASS code and systems moderators. Either pm me or reply here if your interested.​

Links

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The acid green burns my eyes :eek:

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Why use BlizzVault while I can use Hive Workshop or WC3C. Tell us something that your site doesn't have, something "unique".

Welcome to clan mapz, one of the greatest map modding communities around. If you are interested in the battle.net clan, you may apply here.

First you must register on the forums!

Enjoy your stay, and be active.

Tru_Power22

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I looks like I'm staring at a frickin' terminal in fallout 3. Not the most pleasing IMHO.

gameman

It's been a long, long time.
Reaction score
I rather like this site, if only my interests had not fallen away from warcraft and were still not with starcraft.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I used to be an active super moderator on clan mapz, but I started to really dislike the site and the community, both of which are simply annoying.

Note that that was phrased in the nicest way I possibly could think of.

> Some people like smaller communities.
And what do you think advertising will achieve?

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
I used to be an active [del]super[/del] moderator on clan mapz, but I started to really dislike the site and the community, both of which are simply annoying.

My situation is pretty much the same as Romeo's.

Jackal

You can change this now in User CP... or Die Tryin
Reaction score
Interesting, I may decide to delve deeper into this community. I have an unhealthy interest in minor, unique communities such as these.

I looks like I'm staring at a frickin' terminal in fallout 3. Not the most pleasing IMHO.

IMO it beats the hive default skin.

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
I think i will ask the most important question..

whats wrong with thehelper ? D:

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
That was some epic words... Ironicly correct words. In clan mapz you can get your map reviewed.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
uh... right, forgot the name was changed. Anyway, I for one can guarantee that the reviews are of a very good quality and also the resourse section has some very good mods (who will help you improve your resourse and encourage you if you are out of inspiration)

The place has some fauls, yes, but nothing is perfect. I think that in this type of threads if you don't have anything nice to say you shouldn't say it at all. (bu-hu I can't type K so I replace it with O ) Some people might find the site interesting.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
As this site doesn't do map reviews, map reviews are obviously going to be better at Blizzvault; better than nothing.
Though if you want a decent map review from pro mappers, I'd suggest going to TheHive.

Bloodcount seems to be exaggerating an awful lot in post #16.

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
We actually have some quality map reviewers. :thup:
I was browsing around the forums and I didn't seen any reviews.. Were they lost in the conversion from Mapz to Vault, or am I oblivious? EDIT: Doh, in the same threads as the maps. I was looking for a forum section\thread.

Well, it appears to have nothing much in it, but it appears to be a nice little site nevertheless. I'm not really into wc3 anymore though, so I won't be joining.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Romek, anything is better then nothing. Mr. Nemo is one of the best reviewers I have seen.

Furthermore, You haven't been in the vault for ages so you don't get to to vote. Furthermore, I am an example: Devine helped me and encouraged me to continue with my iconing when even I didn't beleave I can pull it. For me that is better then any aproval I can get anywhere from anyone (well except Ace's but he is out of the picture now)

Oh, did I mention that BlizzVault has some interesting contests ?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.