Board Game Contest

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't think there'll be many more WIP's, unless they're of menu's or something extra.

Thanks to GooS for the awesome model. :p

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    547 KB · Views: 385

Executor

I see you
Reaction score
Hm, has a chessmap completely without custom models a chance against one with good custom models?

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
I would think so.

If one guy had nice models and the other guy had a strong Ai ,cleaner controls, and or better game options. Then ya. Models are a good part, But I only think there part of project.
Besides call yours battle chess, where they kill each other? might that do it for ya?

Executor

I see you
Reaction score
k, just wondering, cause I don't model and don't like importing too many stuff.

Well indeed, im developing a battle chess map, but I don't know whether I'll ever finish it.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a question regarding the grading:
Is the map graded on how much it appears like a boardgame (Like creating a nice atmosphere and the real board-game-feeling)?
or rather how much it matches with the original one?

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
I have a question regarding the grading:
Is the map graded on how much it appears like a boardgame (Like creating a nice atmosphere and the real board-game-feeling)?
or rather how much it matches with the original one?

Well I guess appearance doesnt matter too much as long as it looks good, and has resemblance to the original.

I think Gameplay is more important however.

Nherwyziant

Be better than you were yesterday :D
Reaction score
I forgot to continue my Game Board map xD, Since the deadline is so farr.r.r.r. Well, my map is already finished, i'll just add extras.

Executor

I see you
Reaction score
Why? That way nobody has pressure. The ones with less time can join the contest and the ones with enough time can wait till the last week to begin mapping :)

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
I appreciate it alot, for the halloween contest i had merely a week and because of my lack of free time my entry had many bugs.

rover2341

Reaction score
I am nearly Finishing the core of the code for our project. But I am gona have to put it on hold pretty soon for a few days.

rover2341

Reaction score
Are we allowed to use any outside resources like models done before this contest started that didn't come with warcraft?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.