[Contest] Hero Contest 1#

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

superanarchy

MY HERO!! TATAA :D

Lightbringer - Ixyrai

Mystical Hero Spirit, adept at cleansing and using holy powers. Can learn Purify, Holy Summoning, Enchantment Aura and Hand of God.

muahaha check him out. he should be pretty balanced. tell me if there is something there need to be fixed. he is so perfect on every way i tell you xD :eek: <3 :D :p

god damnit. i forgot to upload map. sorry xD noob mistake (lol) sorru :banghead:

Attachments

• Lightbringer.w3x
    223.7 KB · Views: 279

Trollvottel

never aging title
Reaction score
well i dont want to bash you but the abilitys are are not very complicated to make and they leak. the coding could be better. i think it is not imbalanced or too weak and looks not bad but you used very much imported effects so i for myself wouldnt vote for it. at least remove the leaks pls. the spells fit good together

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
I think that you should make it so that Purify doesn't let you take control of heroes.

Grymlax

Probably not around
Reaction score
And each time i used hand of god i ended up with 10 more in inteligence.

Knight7770

Reaction score
Also, one of the spells that you can learn isn't on the same row as the others when you click on the Hero Abilities button (the red +).:eek: Not to be too critical, of course.

BRUTAL

I'm working
Reaction score
do you want us to have like just the hero? or some supporting units to help aswell

Knight7770

Reaction score
If you mean in the map where you test it, then you would want some of your own units and some enemy units. I would assume that you would have the allied units if your hero has a spell like Holy Light, which heals allied units.

Knight7770

Reaction score
An aura would be something for which you would want allied units, just to see if it works the way you want it to or not.

By the way, is anyone making an undead hero?

N

needshelpplz

yeah

"By the way, is anyone making an undead hero?"

I might. My giant worm hero is either going to be undead or neutral passive (not sure yet). I think i have the abilities figured out. :)

darkbeer

Beer is Good!
Reaction score
Mine is UD too ;)

Will be specialized in stopping enemy movement/slowing them through poison^^

BTW: ill probably use the cryptlord model^^, so its a worm hero as well

but have barely 2 spells finished xD yet^^

Ashcat

Hellooo
Reaction score
My hero could be classified undead if you wanted, I don't think it matters between undead and neutral.

N

needshelpplz

k

Ok foodflare, i tried your hero and here are some thoughts:

*I think the pathing size and the size of the green circle thingie should be the same as other heroes.

*Cool hero, 8/10 for originality. :p You should probably allow knockout to have up to 3 levels.

*Permanent invisibility plus an ability that can instantly kill enemy heroes could be a bit cheezy.

*Assasinate has a ridiculously long cooldown (makes it annoying to test) and the ability requires a bit of microing so it might be hard to use if you are in a large engagement. Also, if it target is facing the wrong way it would be preferable if an error message appeared saying 'you cant target that unit' rather than you wasting the ability and having to wait for the cooldown.

BRUTAL

I'm working
Reaction score
the permanent invis. is cheap, you should make it like lasts a certain amount of seconds, cause it cant be hit when its invis like that

foodflare

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
having to wait for cooldown on mistakes is part of the skill required to get the kill.(assasins are skillfull) I meant to make invisibility to go away whenever you attacked or you casted a spell. I will probably get that working next week cuz i prob wont be on much this weekend. Will probably make it so that it is visible for like 10 seconds afterwards.

Ashcat

Hellooo
Reaction score
I meant to make invisibility to go away whenever you attacked or you casted a spell. I will probably get that working next week cuz i prob wont be on much this weekend. Will probably make it so that it is visible for like 10 seconds afterwards.

You could just do this with a normal unit ability; Permanant Invisibility. Just set the fade time to 10 seconds.

Knight7770

Reaction score
You misspelled 'Assassin' as 'Assasin'. (The second one is the wrong one; the first one is the right one.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.