Custom Hero Line Wars - |Mod's Pick|

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
You would think Baka would delete the recepies list.

X

xXDeathXx

LoL

^_^ i c chlw is growing baka sorry for leaving clan just found a really cool clan calles ESF (Earths Special Forces) and it was too hard to get shaman lol lol i bet ur wondering who the hell am i lol answer is Im satan_righthand THE BEST FKN PLAYAH :D ^^ cya round

DONNO HOW OLD THIS THREAD IS lol long time since i been here :banghead:

Prometheus

Reaction score
How do you get Dragon Lance?
Code:
Dragon Lance: Gaunts of Lord + Boots of Mercury + Grand Staff + Sobi Mask + Claws 1k + Ring 125

Where is Gaunts of Lord?

Q

quktriganigr

gaunts of lord

They are max gloves, you know how you can buy 4, (or maybe 5 i forget), of them to max them? and also he cant delete the recipe list, unforntunately for him, this aint his site ;) HAHA BAKA don't let us post them on your website your thread here will do :)

pheonixashes

Those who misplace trust in gods learn their fate.
Reaction score
I've just returned from playing this on BNet...

It actually was pretty good, a nice change, getting to make your own hero.

However, I suggest removing the secret recipe...
For example, if a team of pros who all have beaten this are on one team, and the other team is full of beginners to the map, it won't be really balanced. The pros know all the secret stuff, meanwhile the beginners are just hacking away.

The pros will most likely win.

Demonwrath

Happy[ExtremelyOverCommercializ ed]HolidaysEveryon
Reaction score
This is why before a game is full I always ask which team has newbies on it. If I am only the tema full of pros, I move to the newbie team so as I cna maek them weapons so it's balanced. As logn as you have fair players you got yourself a pretty even game.

T

transit

i've tried making max glove, = 6 glove in inventory. but still no? can anyone tell me please? :banghead: i've been trying to make dragon lance but cause of this I CANT! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :nuts:

Demonwrath

Happy[ExtremelyOverCommercializ ed]HolidaysEveryon
Reaction score
*sigh* fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine lol
you get the gloves you know how it tells u upgrades 5 times (or four i can't remember)? Well that is how many of those gloves you get, then you buy the second best ring of regeneration (the purple looking one) and claws of attack +5000 if that doesn't work then you must have the wrong version lol

S

Speed Runner

to the last post - It's the knuckles of the novice not the gloves of haste

so 5 Knuckles of novice plus ring of life plus claw of attack 5 k = Enhanced Gauntlets of the Lord.

Hi by the way - can anyone tell me how to get the Grandstaff of the Arch Mage.

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
really, if you want to know recipies then go into singleplayer cheat for the money and start buying items, youll figure out how to get them by the missing items from your inventory...

A

ashuaki

Sm

Baka, I'm sure you get this a lot, but it has to be said:

The space marine is far, far too cheap.

I just played a 5-on-1 against a space marine with trueshot, degeneration, and multishot, and he won easily. :|

He was a newbie.

Please address the situation or CHLW just won't be worth playing anymore.

Thanks,
Ashuaki.

J

jadd2323

its ok i like the item thing
:D y do bettles have no time and mabey u could add a random skill thing for each skill thing so newbs wouldn't have too ask so many questions or just make a tortail i can't spell:banghead:

Prometheus

Reaction score
y do bettles have no time and mabey u could add a random skill thing for each skill thing so newbs wouldn't have too ask so many questions or just make a tortail i can't spell:banghead:

Tutorial

Reaction score
Baka, I'm sure you get this a lot, but it has to be said:

The space marine is far, far too cheap.

I just played a 5-on-1 against a space marine with trueshot, degeneration, and multishot, and he won easily. :|

He was a newbie.

Please address the situation or CHLW just won't be worth playing anymore.

Thanks,
Ashuaki.

yes i know marine is cheap, im working on nerfing him atm, playing 1v5 is easy to win if you're the one, with bounty on, the 1 will be getting alot more exp and alot more bounty so they will be higher level and have more income then the 5.
although with that said, it is still possible for the 5 to win, but they all need to know what theyre doing, but itll be a hard fight. so if you play 1v5 and bounty is on, just dont play it, its pointless.

its ok i like the item thing
:D y do bettles have no time and mabey u could add a random skill thing for each skill thing so newbs wouldn't have too ask so many questions or just make a tortail i can't spell:banghead:

beetles arent meant to have timers... even on the normal skill they dont.

and i dont know what you're trying to say after that...:confused:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.