Custom Hero Line Wars - |Mod's Pick|

Dan1lo

Reaction score
Epic English steven, I guess you could simply post the stuff you want here, he reads often :)

Reaction score
Steven, I check here pretty much everyday, but I don't usually notice "my notifications".

In regards to your wall posts on my profile, make sure you're playing the version which is attached on the first post of this thread. That 1g armour bug was in v1.4 and in most if not all faked versions of CHLW, and has been addressed long ago.

As for your ideas, please post them here on this thread. It helps me gain feedback on them from other players and such and I'm also certain to read them.

Steven

Reaction score
change?

Well, I see your point and now that i have played the version that is posted here and not mine (apparently hacked) I now see there is only one thing atm that you might change.

In the version 1.43c, and all of the apparently, if you use the spell Ki Ken Tai No Ichi and then use the spell concentration, when you run out of mana as long as the spell Ki Ken Tai No Ichi is on concentration won't turn off. You might like to change this.

Thank you for your map,
Avid CHLW Player

Dan1lo

Reaction score
is there any way to implement a "quick mode"?

The whole arena is shortened or the game works through only 1 lane and faster income rating o.o

Nivius

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
is the marine still bugged?... on long range he does no dmg

also the infernals u can summon rules the game till end game creeps are spammed... abit lame, imo make them have a time... now they are permanet

iTzJimmaY

Reaction score
Goodjob Baka

:thup:
i love the game but my only problem is remembering the secret/special recipes x.x
kinda unfair if the other team has everyone that knows it and the other team not knowing the secret recipes...and gets owned :x <---- that was me :[:banghead:
also it would be nice if u added another level on the shrine/summoner/spawner

Dan1lo

Reaction score
@ iTzJimmaY, now all recipes are shown right there... I don't think another summoner is needed, because the mobs already pwn us if we don't use proper teamwork...

The recipes are clearly shown in the shops.

sunder

Reaction score
I'w played this map with 1 guy for countless times(could be about 50 or even more) and so far we have NEVER lost... we lose only if we battle each vs other(sounds kind an ignorant doesen't it? :D ) (playing on eurobattle, and my country's local server)

We were always playing 1.42b version, only weak ago started 1.43c, but there are still things that concerne me:

1) Many people already told, that space marrine is to powerfull in late game and i belive they are totaly right. For example skil set:Evasion, Critical strike, Endurance aura,de....(aura that reduce enemy armor)(in case if you are alone in your team, then take some summon, to help in begining), multishot. thous skils make him practicaly winner already. I think you shold do someting about his attack. My sugestion is that you reduce his range to about smth like 300 or 400, and instead increase his dmg a bit, that shold do the trick without damaging his special stuf - attack speed

2) another importatn thing is 1 UBER skill for melee units - Concentration. Skill with so poverfull stats shold be at least ultimate skill, cos in lvl 10 it give you smth like 52k or 64k bonus attack and if i remember right, then 1k armor. In late game you can easly get very large mana and mby even with so good regeneration, that you dont even need pots, to keep concentraion lvl 10 on active, that means ~250k dmg bonus, probably a lot of armor and heavy imolation. Thous 250k dmg is way to much, for example with best combinated item set you cant even get 100k dmg, actualy a balanced best(i think it's best) item set gave me 75k dmg(and 260k hp, 1710 armor, 35k mana, ~10k hp reg/s, 50% ranged reduction) for str hero. I sugest to make it an ultimate skill or at least nerf it down about 50%. I think there is no so good skill in ultimate skill buildings as this one, well mby only drunken br... is equal. Personaly i have stoped using this skill for some time, because its too owerpovered.

There were few things i waned to say, but i have to play map again and write down theyr names and check it again, for example i think that 1 item combination in 1.43c is not working anymore(worked in 1.42b) but first i will check it again

Alsow there are few minior things, that i just dont want to tell cos i dont want them to be fixed :D

btw. you made it intentionaly, that sending weaker creeps they give more exp to enemy than stronger creeps?

foofel

Reaction score
Sorry but thats not true, space marine is not more powerfull that anything else. About Concentration, duno its too powerfull but you still are not too powerfull if you see the overall, so i think its right.

Nivius

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Sorry but thats not true, space marine is not more powerfull that anything else. About Concentration, duno its too powerfull but you still are not too powerfull if you see the overall, so i think its right.

concetration + -def aura + aoe + crit + avatar

2million dmg crits... its unbalanced as hell

maydayp

Reaction score
ummm. in the newer maps is the poison shot glitch fixed? 'cause that glitch is a pain in the butt.

foofel

Reaction score
concetration + -def aura + aoe + crit + avatar

2million dmg crits... its unbalanced as hell

Actually you can get up to 6.x million crits (at least thats as far as i can get) but thats not the point. You can still die, and there are still tons of builds who are as good as that or even way better. Balancing doent mean "uuhh 2million crits, thats too imba" it means compearing it to what is possible with other builds and there are tons of builds who can keep up with that, so its ok :)

Faust

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
There is one horrible issue with this map, purchasing.
It's already pretty difficult to find what you need, but you really start shopping at later levels, when creeps are omwtffbbq stronger. So if you run back, your mates die and the tenzillion units walk right into the circle. If I purchase the damn donkey, then I die because I can't control my hero while shopping.

Solution? Make the hero able to buy anywhere from the map. Also a little push the circle back, towards the shops. And make creeps a little itty-bitty slower and weaker.

EDIT: Oh and what the hell is up with those chance stealer shitfuckers? It's already difficult to spot them and run after/kill them. Then there is this retarded megafuckingslow aura which makes it impossible kill when they left your range. And since the lanes are wide, that happens pretty often.

maydayp

Reaction score
There is one horrible issue with this map, purchasing.
It's already pretty difficult to find what you need, but you really start shopping at later levels, when creeps are omwtffbbq stronger. So if you run back, your mates die and the tenzillion units walk right into the circle. If I purchase the damn donkey, then I die because I can't control my hero while shopping.

Solution? Make the hero able to buy anywhere from the map. Also a little push the circle back, towards the shops. And make creeps a little itty-bitty slower and weaker.

EDIT: Oh and what the hell is up with those chance stealer shitfuckers? It's already difficult to spot them and run after/kill them. Then there is this retarded megafuckingslow aura which makes it impossible kill when they left your range. And since the lanes are wide, that happens pretty often.

well I have no problem shoping, fighting and summoning creeps. I hot key both my hero (different from F1) and my donkey, nor does it take too much time for me to buy things. I would suggest you buy them befor the last tower, as you go. once you know where everything is and what items you use it should go quicker. though I think purchasing is quite easy, and thing aren't hard to find.
and the chance finders- they are easy to kill with the right builds or if you are prepared for them that's why they are anounced just before they appear, so you know to watch out for them. and the lanes need to be that big so that the creeps will move down and not get stuck (and that would happen if the lanes were narrower.) also going to the other side of the lane will allow you to hit the chancestealer with a special attack
and don't forget about the tower/shrine. use that if you die to prevent lose of lives (i use the lure).
I myself start at the top and if I'm getting overwelmed I move down away from the creeps, which gives myself time. also make use of the breaks between summoning, and try to predict what you need (like pots at the begining) and get them before you need them.

sunder

Reaction score
Actually you can get up to 6.x million crits (at least thats as far as i can get) but thats not the point. You can still die, and there are still tons of builds who are as good as that or even way better. Balancing doent mean "uuhh 2million crits, thats too imba" it means compearing it to what is possible with other builds and there are tons of builds who can keep up with that, so its ok :)

well as far as i know ~2,3 milion crit dmg is larges i'w got so far.
skils: Concentration, endurance aura, cleaving(splash), critical strike, avatar
items:
items.jpg
(probably best for melee str hero)

could you share your information about geting 6.x milion crit dmg? For now i dont belive thet players are actulay capable of geting crit dmg so high.

foofel

Reaction score
Easy

Almost, maybe u get better overall dmg with endurance, but if u like big numbers use command ;D

Same items with concentration, command, cleave, crit, and now... dam dam Ken kai i no ichi (or how it is spelled.. ^^). Its just that avatar adds duno 94k dmg? and the japanese thing adds 20x more dmg (2000%). I am pretty sure u can go over 7M, but didn't find good enough enemys :(.

(lets see how long it takes until this is the default build.. ^^)

[edit]
Actually I had the def cloak, so maybe u can go even way further.

[edit2]
6.5 so far

Dan1lo

Reaction score
*Ki Ken Tai no Ichi
Body Sword and Soul as One o.o'

pretty good crits, but those can't take care of the trees fast, still

Which just proves the whole point of "endgame" creeps :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.