Defi4nc3's ORPG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
well i could be wrong but it seems that your map leaks plenty of memory. while playing i opened task manager just to find out that warcraft "ate" 300+mb of my memory :eek:
off course it could be because of the large number of units and epic map size...but you should still check it out.

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
I liked it, but its really useless to play past max lvl bc you cant beat naga for DP which in turn you cant upgrade ur weaps.

Defi4nc3

Developer of DORPG
Reaction score
SFlip its a huge map, but i assure you it has very few leaks... You can play my map Endlessly without noticing a change in the Speed. Its one of its Many Key Features.

And Mase im not sure what Version you played, but you can beat Naga and you can Upgrade Weapons.

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
And now i played the new V. on B.net and i have a few rants. First of all id like to congratulate u on killing my 51 lvl fire mage :D since i cant use him any more but its good since the characters are more balanced (although fire mage was the first hero i ever played in ure RPG so i didnt know of his ''advantages). Secondly can u widen a bit all the hints my screen keeps poping up every time i have to clear it. Other then that there are a few minor bugs that arent so important. Also keep up the good work!

H

hey its X

dude, your ORPG rocks, i can never manage to find my load code, but i once had a level 32 fighter. Add the naga to your 4 races, tons of people love the naga, and it would be an awesome addition to an already awesome ORPG. *bows down*

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Cavalier rocks!

Although I'm level high :eek:

Awesome map dude! Keep up the good work.

Jo.O

Bored...
Reaction score
Will the save/load codes used in 0.14 work in 0.15?
Don't wanna loose my bard :(

Defi4nc3

Developer of DORPG
Reaction score
Alot of changes are being made in 0.15 including a raised Stat Cap, and Level Cap.

Mullit

Reaction score
i played this for the first time earlier and i have to say i quite enjoyed it. it had me playing for 2 hours, and i would've played longer but there was only 3 of us and the other 2 had to leave. anyway i had a lvl 18 UD ranger. i cant remember what version i was plating but do the load codes work accross versions?

the terrain could do with being improved. also the message saying 'visit channel....... for info and updates' etc that came up every few minutes got very annoying.

Aaronx

Reaction score
Yea, especially when if you try to join the channel it says.

"That channel is Restricted"

>.>

D

Demon_Leader

I have level 60 Ranger (NightElf) :D
I have level 54 Fire Mage (Undead) :D

F

fratleyslaye

Which realm is clan ORPG at because I have checked all realms and all are "restricted" :( Maybe getting a bot of some sort from one of your clan members or yourself would greatly help out. Anyways, he is the only one who has worked on this map, he is really good and much balancing has gone on in the map. I like it a lot =] Hope soon your codes will stop changing from version to version :(. Possible requests: reduce loading time, many people including myself get dropped in this period of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.