Favorite Strat

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
What is your favorite strategy?

My personal favorite is marine marauder and medivac with vikings / ghost depending on who your playing and what they build, viking for AA and ghost for protoss. Plus Battlecrusiers can take a real beating.

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
4 zealot 3 stalker 1 sentry 2 void ray rush would beat that.

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
Roach,Hydra,ling with a well placed nydus worm. Works wonders.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
9999999 carriers, 10 motherships

or mass marines and siege tanks -> vikings/meds/nuke/etc.

or as zerg, expo and mass everything

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Ya the Void Ray is a good strat, got beat by it today lol, my marauders broke in but he just worked me

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
Using some standard opening like 9 depot, 11 rax, 13 refinery and then going m&m&m. Varying the marine/marauder amount based on the amount of air. Go vikings if there's lots of air, otherwise go banshees to harass while using your ball to attack expos/front door.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
I used a three-pronged attack. 3 BC + 3 Viking + MMM. Vikings go back door, BC goes side door, and MMM goes front door.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
>_> I've never had good experiences with ling rushes. Either T block rapes me or the enemy gets up a Zealot. If Z, then they also ling rush...

By the time my 6 lings kill the Zealot, another Zealot has arrived (or getting very close) and I only have 3 lings left.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
By the time my 6 lings kill the Zealot, another Zealot has arrived (or getting very close) and I only have 3 lings left.

you should be running in circles around the zealots even without the speed tech and harassing the workers

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Idk. Even if I try, I get behind on econ and tech because I'm busy microing. All my opponent has to do is set the waypoint to my lings and build...

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
IDK. Stalkers + Sentries will take down some Rays. For Zerg, there's really nothing I can say. Hydras are pretty much it, but Rays are so much easier to micro over Hydras given the speed differences.

BANANAMAN

Reaction score
Are factoring in the fact that they'll be fully charge when you engage them in your base?

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Idk. Attacking them with Stalkers + Sentries will end up possibly wiping out both armies entirely. That leaves the faster rebuilder to win. Usually the stalker and sentry user because of warp gates. (Assuming the Ray user was stupid and didn't have an assortment of units).

BANANAMAN

Reaction score
12 Voidrays Fully charge focusing fire on your units rapes almost everything.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Nah. Set up some shields and micro it up with blink. You could do it if you get lucky :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.