Grand Theft Auto

Status
Not open for further replies.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Double posting to let the thing post some more pics because of the amount you can have per post, dont kill me X_X

S

Slaughter

Did you take those with a digital camera? Everyone wants to help Rad!

Rad

Reaction score
Thanks for the pictures! Those are all very nice, did you take them yourself?

Thanks for being all supportive and stuff guys, ill put as much effort into this map as I can :)

EDIT~BTW they ruined the banshee going from 3 to vice city, according to the screenshots :(

Rad

Reaction score
YEP! I need ideas for what kind of items there can be (Its going to be GTA times, but im not ONLY using GTA stuff because all they have is the powerups (Wanted star reduction, speed pill, health, armor...) and weapons (pistol, baseball bat, uzi, assault rifle, machine gun, rocket, sniper, grenade, molitov)) The main focus will be cars so Im trying to find one.

[highlight]IF anyone knows a modeler/is a modeler PLEASE ask them to make a simple car model (Wrapped and animated [Stand, Walk, Death]). IF anyone knows where I can get one (That isnt from Wc3Search b/c they all suck or arent editable for many cars)[/highlight] I also need it smallest file size possible (Have to import one per car for the path)

U are a noob

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Rad said:
YEP! I need ideas for what kind of items there can be (Its going to be GTA times, but im not ONLY using GTA stuff because all they have is the powerups (Wanted star reduction, speed pill, health, armor...) and weapons (pistol, baseball bat, uzi, assault rifle, machine gun, rocket, sniper, grenade, molitov)) The main focus will be cars so Im trying to find one.

[highlight]IF anyone knows a modeler/is a modeler PLEASE ask them to make a simple car model (Wrapped and animated [Stand, Walk, Death]). IF anyone knows where I can get one (That isnt from Wc3Search b/c they all suck or arent editable for many cars)[/highlight] I also need it smallest file size possible (Have to import one per car for the path)
nice ideas for the items. one thing you will need is a gym.

Rad

Reaction score
Not sure if this was in GTA, maybe san andreas or i missed it in 3/vice city... What would its function be? Oh BTW you shouldnt quote an entire post when they are that long... just put "..." in the middle which is when you take a post like:

"My name is rad, I like making maps, I am on Thehelper.net writing a really stupid sentance." and turn it into "My name is rad... really stupid sentance". Something like that, makes it easier to read. Not to be rude this is a suggestion :p

U are a noob

Reaction score
Rad said:
Not sure if this was in GTA, maybe san andreas or i missed it in 3/vice city... What would its function be? Oh BTW you shouldnt quote an entire post when they are that long... just put "..." in the middle which is when you take a post like:

"My name is rad, I like making maps, I am on Thehelper.net writing a really stupid sentance." and turn it into "My name is rad... really stupid sentance". Something like that, makes it easier to read. Not to be rude this is a suggestion :p
whould the fuction work? well thats easy you just make a new unit and every 1 second a abilty appears in the slots and if you press it withan 1 second then another abilty comes up and if you press it add one to the variable and you just repeat this and at the end you just give them str or aglity to them depending on the varible number / 3.

Rad

Reaction score
That sounds pretty cool actually... But adding that much str/int/agi would be alot and would take balancing. Ill see into it though.

U are a noob

Reaction score
Rad said:
That sounds pretty cool actually... But adding that much str/int/agi would be alot and would take balancing. Ill see into it though.
well i did say /3 right the mean divid.plus you should do what GTA did they made it so you can only work out a certain amount a day. or even better just make it some thing like a varible and the higher the number it is in the varible the btter stuff you can do like if you get a bike and the number in the varible is 5 you can goes like 50 faster.

S

Slaughter

Yeah, they have a gym in San Andreas. You have to do menial tasks like in Mario Party...spam A and B alternately, et cetera. And you gain in some strength attribute, so that your attacks do more damage or maybe your hp goes up or something. Could be a bit tedious for a b.net map. Actually, I found it tedious in San Andreas, too.

Items: you forgot Rampages!!!!! You have 60 seconds to destroy 25 cars with this infinite-ammo bazooka? Hells yeah! These will translate very well to your map, and won't take more than a moderate amount of triggering.

I think if you have Rampages and the other items that should be enough.

"My name is Slaughter, and I think zombie movies are cool, and this is a really pointless sentence. Thanks!"

U are a noob

Reaction score
Slaughter said:
Yeah, they have a gym in San Andreas. You have to do menial tasks like in Mario Party...spam A and B alternately, et cetera. And you gain in some strength attribute, so that your attacks do more damage or maybe your hp goes up or something. Could be a bit tedious for a b.net map. Actually, I found it tedious in San Andreas, too.

Items: you forgot Rampages!!!!! You have 60 seconds to destroy 25 cars with this infinite-ammo bazooka? Hells yeah! These will translate very well to your map, and won't take more than a moderate amount of triggering.

I think if you have Rampages and the other items that should be enough.

"My name is Slaughter, and I think zombie movies are cool, and this is a really pointless sentence. Thanks!"
wait are you rewording my post and taking credit or are you commenting mine?
Offtopic: i wish i could change my title to "The Master of origenally ideas"

S

Slaughter

Your post precedes mine by only seven minutes, which I spent looking up the name 'Rampage' to avoid calling it the wrong thing, so I posted without having seen yours. -rep for quoting my whole post...RIGHT after Rad told you not to (and he's right).

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.