Halloween Contest #2 (Results Posted)

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
you can't use anything else then current JNGP (downloaded without any modification EXCEPT the JassHelper updated)

so... you download JNGP and update the JassHelper, done.

You can't use things like RtC (new one) and etc..

Chilling

Reaction score
Alright, here's my WIP, it's pretty much finished, just wanted to see if there was anything 'illegal' about it and such.

Attachments

• Dangerous Things.w3x
    52.2 KB · Views: 257

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
whats the deadline for the contest? sorry but it seems like i am too blind to find it in the main post X_X. maybe just too tired.

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No, it ends in 9 days. People are still working on submissions.

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No, I don't change the deadline like that. There's still eight more days till November 1.

Nherwyziant

Be better than you were yesterday :D
Reaction score
Isn't there a sembreak already Nherwziant

We have school days until Oct 28.

-No, I don't change the deadline like that. There's still eight more days till November 1.

Kk, then I'll try to finish the map in just 3 days.

LurkerAspect

Now officially a Super Lurker
Reaction score
If someone's tracking submissions then note that I am submitting, sometime before november 1st :p

Just a question, are these minigames being evaluated as single player games or multiplayer games, or both? My map is generally more single player, but it can support up to 12 online players, but I have'nt tested it multiplayer yet.

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Both, really.

If your map requires at least two players to function, then you won't get points off, but if your map can be played with one or more players you have created a very successful minigame.

Nherwyziant

Be better than you were yesterday :D
Reaction score
Both, really.

If your map requires at least two players to function, then you won't get points off, but if your map can be played with one or more players you have created a very successful minigame.

My map needs an opponent. So do I need to create AI even though I don't know how?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.