Entertainment I am Legend

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
now all we need is a kickass movie with an awesome storyline and swords going right through zombie skulls.

Demi666

Reaction score
OMG THE BEST MOVIE I EVER SEEN

i seriously almost cried when the dog died and he had to strangle it, and in the end when he commited suicide to save humanity

and that he loved the dog so much he almost died just couse he wanted to save him

seriously i love my pets much to but i wouldnt die for them

undeadorcjerk

Reaction score
i agree, i love my pet too, but dying for them is just a tad to far. Now for a woman i love with all my heart, thats another story.

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
I just think that he made 2 mistakes that could have been avoided

1. Couldn't he have strapped dwon the dog like the infected and try findign a cure for it?

2. At the end of the movie, why didn't he take out the frag grenade, take off the lid, then hide with the others so that way he not only lives with them but ALSO take out all those infected?

Demi666

Reaction score
I just think that he made 2 mistakes that could have been avoided

1. Couldn't he have strapped dwon the dog like the infected and try findign a cure for it?

2. At the end of the movie, why didn't he take out the frag grenade, take off the lid, then hide with the others so that way he not only lives with them but ALSO take out all those infected?

1, how could he strap down a dog twice as strong as him that wanted to kill him?

2, couse then they would have runned and came back

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
I saw the movie in a alternative way, it rocks. but i have some questions about it that i didn't get.

Who moved " frank " from the video to the parlament building, was it the zombies?

and why was he the only one who couldn't be infected??

and damn it was sad when the dog, had to die:(

i seriously almost cried when the dog died and he had to strangle it,
lol me too that dog was just too cute too die, but more belived he cracked the dog's neck

undeadorcjerk

Reaction score
its not like he had an immunity that made it so he was totally unable to die. It was the virus. It had a 95% kill rate. So its something that probably targeted say genetics in a person and destroyed it. Those who weren't infected were probably geneticly different. Thats my crackpot theroy.

and the reason i thought the dog's was said is because i had a dog that looked exactly like that one and i loved it alot.

Rapmaster

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
They explain it in the movie. The virus kills something like 85% of the people and almost all the rest turn into those zombie/vampire things. Something like 1% of the population is immune but they get killed by the zombies (except for the main character and the few others like the survivor colony we see at the end.)

It's all based on a book by the way, and there have been a few previous movies made from it. Look it up on wikipedia. The movie does differ quit a bit from the book in terms of actual events but it maintains the same idea.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
i agree, i love my pet too, but dying for them is just a tad to far. Now for a woman i love with all my heart, thats another story.

Well, it's not the same as just any pet you have. This was the last living companionship he had on Earth... (As far as he knew.)

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
The movie was awesome.

I thought the dog was a male named "Sam" until he said Samantha.. (and when he picked up the dog and I saw no... you know.. )

Also, they are called Dark seekers. :p

I loved this movie, it was extremely intense. Especially when that dark seeker girl went crazy, and when he went in the dark area.

Seannny

Why GUI when you can Jass?
Reaction score
Movie was good until the last bit imo...first 3/4 of the move-5/5

Last bit= EPIC FAILURE

The religion crap just was terrible...

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
mkay... i saw it and...

90% of humanity died. 9% turned into dark seekers, and 1% are immune. dog are immune to the airborne spread, but vulnerable to things like saliva.

It was cool how they learned to create a trap from seeing his one, and that they used it agianst him, cool stuff.

When the dog died, it was so sad, I cried, it was so sad. Plus, I have 2 german shepards. If i was him, I would have shot the dog on Sam, she could be infected, he cant, take the bite!

last part of the movie was real lame. The religion stuff was way to over played for starters, and there was no reason he couldn't go with them. He could get into the thing and still through the granade at them. I thikn he is suicidal...

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Yea, the ending was just a load of crap. They could've made it better. It seems as though they got lazy or something.
icon13.gif
But whatever, it is still a good movie overall.
icon14.gif

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
(@ Demi)

1, Before it got infected, he managed to do that with a knocked out infected human so why couldn't he do it with the dog?

2, The infected weren't exactly "Bright", unless they've seen a frag grenade before, I doubt that they would even realize what it was until after it exploded on them, which by then it would be way too late

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
Wow. Just saw this this morning... A brilliant film, nothing more to say really. Will Smith is his usual reliable self.

It was much more tense than I anticipated. Kept me on the edge of my seat for much of it.
I dunno why people say it felt rushed at the end - the pace was quite good. It was a short end to what could have been prolonged, and that's why it might have felt rushed - but it was better than having a drawn-out conflict which would lose all sense of foreboding.
The religion stuff didn't seem too overdone, but I will go as far to say as it was slightly unnecessary.

Put simply, the best film I've had the fortune to see in a long time.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Just finished watching it (internet :p)

It's awesome. I didn't like the religion part either, sounded... meh lazy. The ending was alright, they could have done something more though.

I liked the part in the beggining, where he didn't kill the lion because it had cubs.

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
saw this movie on New Year's Day ^^ was pretty good but a few failings

-The dog died! :(
-The monster things were... weird. Not proper zombies, not proper anything really...
-A grenade in a quarantine thing, a bit of a coincidence, right?

LOL at purgeandfire, you were looking for the dog's... uhm... bits? eww... I thought that the fact that he said 'girl' at some point during the Sam-gets-bit part

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
such a awesome movie... it didnt come out in australia until 2 days ago...

man i was so freaked when sam went into the dark room..

and then fred.. that was so funny

juty

Zoom out problems look smaller
Reaction score
It sounds like a really good movie i want to see it dad already has without me!!!!!!!!! I was very annoyed sounds like a great movie can't wait to see it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.