Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
Double free of type: UnitIndexingUtils___unitindex

what is this? Oo
I just get it when some unit <owned by a player which already got a unit> die

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
A struct in the UnitIndexingUtil's is being destroyed twice, probably due to a bug in the system.
I'd recommend using AIDs indexing system. Not only does it work flawlessly, but it's probably the best out there in terms of features.

Vexorian

Why no custom sig?
Reaction score
Double free of type: UnitIndexingUtils___unitindex

what is this? Oo
I just get it when some unit <owned by a player which already got a unit> die
I'd blame it on the way you are using UIU, it does not seem to give those errors in maps I tried it on. I think that it requires you to give it your own removal trigger, so maybe you are doing it twice?

"I just get it when some unit <owned by a player which already got a unit> die "
This sounds very confusing you shall just post triggers.

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
I'd blame it on the way you are using UIU, it does not seem to give those errors in maps I tried it on. I think that it requires you to give it your own removal trigger, so maybe you are doing it twice?

"I just get it when some unit <owned by a player which already got a unit> die "

Well, I just can't because probably is some system (or 2) which kill/remove the unit each one.... so I need search what do it, one is AIDS and other I don't know, but for some reason, I get this problem before I use AIDS, a little bit confuse..

The message show when one of my heroes (which revive died units) lose one of the revived units, what I mean is... I revive, when the unit revived die, the message is show up to everyone

and what is UIU? Unit Index <something>? Oo'

Jesus4Lyf

Good Idea™
Reaction score
Actually, it sounds like you're using two unit indexers.
Are you running both AIDS and UnitIndexingUtils or something? If so, delete one (apparently UnitIndexingUtils is deprecated/graveyarded, so delete it - everything will probably continue to work fine with AIDS only).

If you are not using two unit indexers, you can try using AIDS and deleting UIU. Usually a bug report to the author is nice, but since they've gy'd it...
That too, posting code rocks.

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
this make more sense then try to understand by myself :p thx guys

I found it... [ljass]library UnitIndexingUtils initializer Init[/ljass] not sure if is only this, becase before i use AIDS, i get the error, probably have some other in some system, will check all system now :) thx again and i don't think you need it <just kidding> but +rep to both :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.