GoGo-Boy

You can change this now in User CP
Reaction score
Hell that looks promising!!! +Rep ;)
gonna download it right now

Kyzerdrood

Reaction score
THanks!!!

WOOT Thank you so much! i have been looking to figure out how to merge triggers from two maps..... i look at this for 2 minutes..... its right there *Merge Triggers* i just wana cry its so awsome THANK YOU WOOT! :) now to figure out how to make it work lol

PitzerMike

poo kaka
Reaction score
WOOT Thank you so much! i have been looking to figure out how to merge triggers from two maps..... i look at this for 2 minutes..... its right there *Merge Triggers* i just wana cry its so awsome THANK YOU WOOT! :) now to figure out how to make it work lol

Yes, but watch out! If the triggers have the same name, it's more a replace than a merge. ;)
But if something goes wrong the autobackups should save you anyway.

How to make it work: In the first map use Export Files and then in the other map use Merge Triggers and select the file that it put under Triggers\ in the directory of the export.

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
How do I use more tiles, it still only allows the default..

Oninuva

Reaction score
Error Report: When you open import objects and open the file browser to import, WE just shuts off with no errors or warnings.

Fix: I just forgot to delete the old instance of NewGen. Fixed my doing so and not over-writing older files.

Kyzerdrood

Reaction score
um, i cant merge my triggers at all.... trying to take my custom hero maker triggers and merge them with my AOS triggers.... lots o errors.... lol help?

OH! and is there a way to merge object data, ?? Edit: found it... ... ... i should have gotten this forever ago

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
ok now with UMSWE its much cooler, but i have a problem with integers and reals in the triggers

lets say i used the multiboard action "set item color", the action has 3 values of integer that uses percentage for RGB, and when i clicked one of them, the values turns out like this

integer value
*Value |0.00| Maximum 0.00 Minumum 0.00 *look at the integer values! they have decimal points!*

i cant increase the 0.00 in the values or even change them
and when i used the conversion to real, now the values turned out like this

real value
*Value |0| *look at the real values, it doesnt have decimal points*

but with this i can change the values, like the problem is the integer values became real values and cannot change the values of it, while the real values became integer values

no i didnt posted it wrong, its the object editor who is showing this

PitzerMike

poo kaka
Reaction score
ok now with UMSWE its much cooler, but i have a problem with integers and reals in the triggers

lets say i used the multiboard action "set item color", the action has 3 values of integer that uses percentage for RGB, and when i clicked one of them, the values turns out like this

integer value

i cant increase the 0.00 in the values or even change them
and when i used the conversion to real, now the values turned out like this

real value

but with this i can change the values, like the problem is the integer values became real values and cannot change the values of it, while the real values became integer values

no i didnt posted it wrong, its the object editor who is showing this

Check this out: http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?p=728408

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Nevermind what I said.

Question to PitzerMike:

Is the NewGen 1.5a ready for TFT/ROC patch 1.22?

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
NewGen WE -> Normal WE

Some friends of mine are planning to get back to making their map, and are considering using NewGen (mainly because of terrain stuff, and because I'll need it to make spells for them ^^) but they are wondering if it's possible to go back to normal WE if they re-commence work using NewGen incase everything goes belly up, you know :p. Or are you only able to open NewGen-editted maps with NewGen?

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Some friends of mine are planning to get back to making their map, and are considering using NewGen (mainly because of terrain stuff, and because I'll need it to make spells for them ^^) but they are wondering if it's possible to go back to normal WE if they re-commence work using NewGen incase everything goes belly up, you know :p. Or are you only able to open NewGen-editted maps with NewGen?

afaik. You can open it, but can't save because the Syntax thing will screw up :)

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score

If you use JassHelper Syntax, you need NewGen.

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
Fair enough, thanks for that info. I'll let them know and hopefully they will work with NewGen :p

Also, how exactly can I make maps openable with NewGen (by double-clicking the icon, not by opening NewGen and finding the map). I was able to do it before, but whenever I set the Open With for w3m and w3x files to NewGen, nothing changes (it still opens with normal WE). I'm using Vista incase that makes a difference

PitzerMike

poo kaka
Reaction score
Fair enough, thanks for that info. I'll let them know and hopefully they will work with NewGen :p

Also, how exactly can I make maps openable with NewGen (by double-clicking the icon, not by opening NewGen and finding the map). I was able to do it before, but whenever I set the Open With for w3m and w3x files to NewGen, nothing changes (it still opens with normal WE). I'm using Vista incase that makes a difference

There is a menu command for it. It's Extensions\Register Shell Extensions.
Try disabling and re-enabling it.

Oninuva

Reaction score
Ugh new problem.. The editor shut off when I was importing a model.. :(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.