Arena Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
Ok, tested the map, some comments.
-Make the level required for the spear guy's passive to 1. I could learn it at level 1 and 2 :S
-The spear guy's Glaive Toss (or w/e) has poor levelling. I doubt many people would pay 10 extra mana for 10 damage in a line -_-
-Rockslide is good :)
-Hammerfist is not bad
-I can't attack air units with some heroes D: That means I can't kill dragons and stuff with those heroes.

More later. Great so far :D

EDIT: Tested revenant.
-His Spellstorm is screwed. It conjures lightning after Ice and Ice after lightning (I think you messed up the conditions)
-Other skills are fine :) However, you could use the Helm of the Deathlord icon for the Crippling Fear thingy or whatever instead of an imported one. Or at least use the icon for learning, icons for learning skills usually have active borders :D
EDIT2: Titan Incarnate
-The storm doesn't really fit... Channeling spells are not really for strength heroes :S Maybe make the storm move around randomly and zap lightning at random stuff. Or make it non-channeling or something
-Make the dummy units in Great Wave Locust, I could see their life bars when I used the skill :(
EDIT3: Deadshot
-Maybe the multishot thingy shot fire more arrows instead of whatever it does now whenever you level it. If you're thinking of a name, Maybe just Barrage XD Its classic. Or Arrow Volley or something like that
-Hidden arrow is okay I guess. The slow is quite high though
EDIT4: Templar Avenger
-I like Night Slash. However, change the name of the buff she gets when she uses it; it currently shows "Sinister Strike"
-Flourish is not bad. Works well with Night Slash :)
-Judgement Sword is not bad, it helps with your other skills and your overall damage
-Reverse Lotus is decent, its looks kinda like Flourish though :S Maybe use the Warden missle instead or something
EDIT5: Old Master
-Obliterate is cool :) My kind of spell. Anyway, does the knockback increase over the levels?
-Maybe add some teleporting skill or something for him or something that changes the location of the hero or the target :)

OVERALL
Good map, heroes and spells. However, the levelling of the spells might be a problem cos it might be too weak or strong :0

13lade619

is now a game developer :)
Reaction score
-Make the level required for the spear guy's passive to 1. I could learn it at level 1 and 2 :S
huh? what do you mean? EDIT: just tested it, works fine for me, cant learn at level 2.
-The spear guy's Glaive Toss (or w/e) has poor levelling. I doubt many people would pay 10 extra mana for 10 damage in a line -_-
it says (10*level)+base damage.. if your attack is 50, it will deal 50+(level*10).

-Make the dummy units in Great Wave Locust, I could see their life bars when I used the skill
ok.

-I can't attack air units with some heroes D: That means I can't kill dragons and stuff with those heroes.
the 2 heroes are the only ones completed now.. wait for the other abilities.

i'll release another spoiler with some changes on the waves..
when i finish another hero.

-His Spellstorm is screwed. It conjures lightning after Ice and Ice after lightning (I think you messed up the conditions)
so it works perfectly! :p.
a 'storm' of frost and lightning. (lightning + frost, frost+lightning.)
and the effects complement too.. i dont want you to stun an already slowed unit.

-Maybe the multishot thingy shot fire more arrows instead of whatever it does now whenever you level it. If you're thinking of a name, Maybe just Barrage
i've been modifying the spell today.. you'll see changes soon.

-Hidden arrow is okay I guess. The slow is quite high though
i'm thinking of changing that skill though..

Good map, heroes and spells. However, the levelling of the spells might be a problem cos it might be too weak or strong :0
that's where strategic building comes in.. you choose what to weaken or strengthen depending on what you focus on.

MagnaGuard

Reaction score
It's good except the only thing that feels weird about it is their all melee creeps. Now custom or anything. Also the part where creeps are spawned to push the lanes, it feels sloppy because they are all random creeps. Also I suggest making the choose hero a bit more obvious.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
better use "pick this hero" icon to submerge icon from nagas

how to win the game? i havent seen any buildings except for towers, i thought that you need to help your creeps go to the "other" side of the portal to win, just like hero defense lol :p

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
haha, ok2x
keep it up, just like the old times (rotg and battleground generals era)

wraithseeker

Tired.
Reaction score
Systems said:
Caster System (Vexorian)
Item Charge Stacking (SFilip)
Creep Respawn (Acehart)
Hero Selection (Hero12341234 with some minor improvements)
I am sure it is easy to live without those systems :)

I took a view at your screenshot and it was very weird to see snow on some plots of land when it isn't even snowing.

It seems to be going in the right way so far so keep it up.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Heh, upped you to 600, ^_^ Thanks, too.

Uh... terrain. Where? Is the screenshot on the main thread updated? :O

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
I tried the new spoiler map, I realised that Deadshot can out-range the towers and own it without taking too much damage, is that intended?
Also, the towers are extreme 0_0, really powerful.
Finally, the Deadshot hero's Final Blast (or whatever the phoenix thing is called), seems to do more damage to towers than to units, don't know why.

13lade619

Reaction score
Finally, the Deadshot hero's Final Blast (or whatever the phoenix thing is called), seems to do more damage to towers than to units, don't know why.
damages the towers? final explosion or in the line damage?

almost finished another hero (old master..) 'cause i have all the ideas.. just 1 more.. a custom aura..
its hard,.

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
The final explosion damages the tower. Dealt like 100 damage when it was around level 3.

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
If u need another hero idea then I'll give you one.. (a corpse eater Hero)

I havent DLed the spoiler map yet. I don't want to right now 'cause my internet connection is damn slow.:p

Terrain, well, it ain't easy to terrain even in my case, so it's good enough..

13lade619

Reaction score
SpoilerC Released!

5/8 Heroes functional

New:
Leviathan the Titan Incarnate
Grievous the Dark One

Fixes:
Fade System from Trollvottel.
Fixed Final Phoenix damage bug.
Weakened towers.
Changed Glaive Slash icon.
Added casting times for abilities.
KBS by kenny!.
Smaller damage text size.
Fixed a few hero skill tooltips.
Camera Shakes System from waaaks!.
Recoded Rockslide for stability.
Fixed hero selection issues.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
tried the map, the revenant thingy has the spellstorm kinda inverted, when i casted chain lightning and used spellstorm, it freezes the unit, while i casted the ice, and use spellstorm, it purges the unit, removing 1 armor

there are some tooltips that say reduces armor by 1 points

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.