Spell Pudge Wars Meat Hook

Trollvottel

never aging title
Reaction score
yes thats right but at the moment i have no idea why it is so and up to now the error didnt occur for me :(

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
I would approve it, as I didn't manage to error the spell like kenny! did (the spell is coded to bounce, maybe it just bounced a little weird that time),
but, it doesn't have a proper spell description.

Add a proper spell description instead of just "throw this" and this get an approval.

Kenny

Back for now.
Reaction score
I would approve it, as I didn't manage to error the spell like kenny! did (the spell is coded to bounce, maybe it just bounced a little weird that time),

It was not just the one time, i am able to bug the hook everytime i do it like i stated above.

However, that does not make this spell crap, in fact, i think it is awesome, i have always wondered about the bouncing hook, and the clean and efficient code trollvottel produced makes it a bit clearer to me.

Furberg

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I think i know why the hook looks so crappy sometimes (no offense :p) because of the hook parts are to big. make them smaller i think

LordXavier

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Amazing, there's another meathook tutorial out there, but a Pudge Wars meathook beats all others. 10/10 I'm using this in my map along with the other one. I will give credit to you.

LordXavier

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
I downloaded the NewGen stuff and this worked flawlessly, minus the part where the NewGen stuff wouldn't let me test the map. (+Rep) for the awesome skill

I

Iced.

Does this have "headshot" when a unit is hooked twice like pudge wars?

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Do you have JASS NewGen pack?

J

JaerN

Is it possible to make a GUI version of this.. im new to tirggers and this is kinda hard :banghead:

Blackrage

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I played Pudge Wars a bit and I noticed that the hook units get seperated even farther when the hook gets longer.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.