AoS Realms of the Genesis v3

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
ive ran out of ideas, this isnt the final version of titan, i even played it right now, and it doesnt seem fun, i can still remake the hero

hes pretty much the same as barbarian, the line spell, and i cant make use of his slam animation and spin animation too much, because if i do, it would really be similar to barbarian

Toss >> your first idea was good, no parabola..
make it like this : pick up random unit, throw to direction and stun on collision.
yep this is great, but it is too conditional, what ive done before the parabola thingy is like, slide the unit and collide with another unit (enemy or allied), its working right, but its too hard, because if i pick a unit and if that picked unit has any units around it, then it would stop the spell because they are too close to each other, and the creep wave really is too close to each other

i cant really think of an active ability for a battle freak hero, he's not a caster type hero though, but there are lots of ideas out there, im not that creative, and i dont want to replicate some spells, spells that fully based on stats, hp and sp isnt that creative and fun too

ideas ideas ideas, thats what i need, i wont rush RotG and force my brain to pop out some ideas, i need to relax for now and hope some ideas will reveal
thanks

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
Oh waaaks!, I think the DISBTN icon I gave you was inverted XD. Here's the fixed one.
Clickie!
Will try the Titan out :)
EDIT: Tested him for 4 minutes, didn't really like his skills :(.
First, too many passives, he has around 3 passives and 3 active abilities (one self buff...)
Secondly, its "No valid unit can be thrown" not "throwed". Pardon me for correcting such a thing but it looked slightly weird.
Thirdly, he seems to have rather weak defense for a Titan, try making him slightly more defensive. Maybe a skill that gives armour and stuff based on how much strength you have.
Also, would be great if you used the spin animation. A passive is fine, maybe something that gives you a chance to spin when you attack. The spin can trigger the Earth Bash (make it kinda like attacking each nearby unit separately). That would be decent :)

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
yep i noticed the disbtn icon when reviving titan from the altar
Secondly, its "No valid unit can be thrown" not "throwed". Pardon me for correcting such a thing but it looked slightly weird.
yeah, i need someone good at english to correct grammatical errors, bad grammar at because i'm (because im bad at grammar) lol

really cant force my brain these days, like i really cant think of any ideas, better if i relax first, and search some spell on hive or wc3c, or play some console games, or play some other maps (except for dota), and bla bla blas

IDEAS! can you come over to my office, i need to talk to you...i really need you because i ran out of ideas

MagnaGuard

Reaction score
How about these spells?
>> Uncontrolled
The titan spins to his breaking point at which he finally stops. While he spins, nearby rubble and destructible's start swarming to him.

>> Titan's Force
Multiple mini titan's (smaller scale titan) charge throughout the battlefield knocking everything back in the air.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
Earth Slam: no remake (its a system independent spell [impale system by me])
Force Throw:
throws the nearest unit to the target unit, knocking nearby enemy units back and damaging them on collision with another enemy unit.
Earth Bash: will be a normal ability
Supreme Strength: will be default ability, will add bonus attack speed
Gigantic Grab [name undecided]: jumps to the target enemy unit, grabbing the unit and jumps back to the titan's original position, dealing damage
Titan vortex: the titan spins with great force, dragging enemy units to titan's position (large aoe) dealing damage over time (medium aoe), dealing damage once, and triggers earth bash (small aoe)

how about this?

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
bump

looks like the people are only interested at the Titan
ok the titan has been changed, most of his abilities

updated
* Changed Titan's Sound Set
* Reworked Force Throw
* Reworked Earth Bash
* Reworked Supreme Strength
* Replaced Endurance with Homing
* Changed Icon on Earth Bash
* Increased base armor of Titan by 1
* Reworked Strouf
* Reworked Ancient Guardian
* Strouf now spawns for every 5 minutes
* Renamed Magical Creeps to Elites
* Reworked on creep spawns
* Changed icon on Increase Vitality
* Changed icon and name of Magic Replacement to Elite Weapons
* Added ability upgrades to Elite units
* Changed upgrade pricing on Melee Weapons
* Changed upgrade pricing on Range Weapons
* Changed upgrade pricing on Elite Weapons
* Changed upgrade pricing on Increase Vitality
* Increased the level of Creeps
* Reworked Elite Creeps (Magical Units)
* Added All Command to enable all tavern pick
* Increased Sinnergy's base armor

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
anything that pops out of your mind

EDIT:
made a very fast update fixing range elite units casting heal that sometimes failed, and fixed force throw damage dealt, not dealing the right damage shown in the tooltip

try Titan out

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
you can choose either for only a single player or for all

JASS:
Usage
--------------------------------
//for a specific player
local unit cast = GetTriggerUnit()
local real magnitude = 5.0
call ShakeCamera(GetOwningPlayer(cast),magnitude)
//for all players
call shake()
//it automatically uses a magnitude of 15
//global shake + ground ripple
local boolean reverse = false
local real dur = 2.0
call earthShake(x,y,reverse,dur,startradius,endradius,widthofdeform)

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
I tried the Titan and wow, he is greatly improved :D
I really like homing, kinda cool how he leaps and then jumps back and slams the guy.
The new Force Throw is good too, it hits the first thing in the line right? So why not make it point target?
Titan Vortex is fun XD
Titan Strength gives 6 strength even though it says 10.
Other than that its great :)

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
The new Force Throw is good too, it hits the first thing in the line right? So why not make it point target?
point target - cast on unpathable terrain, trap the unit
Titan Strength gives 6 strength even though it says 10.
sorry i havent changed the bonus ability in the triggers

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
You can always do a check to check whether it is on a unpathable terrain or not.
yes i can, how about throwing the unit near towers, and 4 allied heroes waiting, with a 15 second cooldown spell and 1200 cast range, it will be overkill, i cant allow that

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
Hey, I believe the Titan's name is from somewhere -_- AoM I believe.
Anyway, isn't Titan Vortex even more imba? You could always Homing, get in front of them and start spinning them to your allies. It does loads of damage and practically disables the enemies for the whole time :S

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.