Request your GUI spells here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
I think that what incinerate wants is an AOE heal spell that is auto-castable / manual cast and which auto-casts when it detects nearby friendlies with less hp than max. He also wants the effect of the heal to wear off if the unit healing gets attacked.

INCINERATE

Reaction score
once it detects that a unit needs healing, it should activate automatically the healing scroll of regeneration, Affecting every unit within the Healing scroll of regeneration aoe. ( its the human race standard melee game healing item in their personal shop) it deactivates if a unit hits you.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Animation - Change No unit's vertex coloring to (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%) with 0.00% transparency

is what you would want to use, it's under animation, not unit

lionheadxO

Reaction score
oh cool thanks :)

edit: is there a way to remove the shadow actually? In case for other spells that I may need this.

Ph[o]bia

Reaction score
oh cool thanks :)

edit: is there a way to remove the shadow actually? In case for other spells that I may need this.

object editor, Art - Shadow Image (Unit) none

Edit: if i want put trigger code , how i do it , i know i need to use trigger tag but i dont want write all my trigger , it will take 3 hour minimum

envenger

Reaction score
I have another 1

Blood Bath

Casts a fan of knife based spell in a are arround him damaging all enemies and allies arround him. and give the caster life according to the dmage it delt. Has a animation of flying skulls hitting the caster and returning back to him.

e.g

there are 5 enemies and 4 allies arround him and he casts blooth bath
the damage is 10(let) so it dmages 50 + 40 = total 90 damage and when those skulls bounce back at the caster it heals him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another help needed

how can i deal % of some ones own life bar as damage?(he wont lose life)
(I hope fully got the solution when writing this but any help will be good) :p

zxczxzczx

Reaction score
i have a request!

a shield skill that would block a certain amount of damage. physical or magical. could be instant cast or targetable :)

its much more like the anti-magic shell of the undead but that ability only defies magic spells.

thanks in advance.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
I have another 1

Blood Bath

Casts a fan of knife based spell in a are arround him damaging all enemies and allies arround him. and give the caster life according to the dmage it delt. Has a animation of flying skulls hitting the caster and returning back to him.

e.g

there are 5 enemies and 4 allies arround him and he casts blooth bath
the damage is 10(let) so it dmages 50 + 40 = total 90 damage and when those skulls bounce back at the caster it heals him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another help needed

how can i deal % of some ones own life bar as damage?(he wont lose life)
(I hope fully got the solution when writing this but any help will be good) :p

For your second spell, do you mean to set the base damage as a percentage of an unit's health?

EDIT
Completed the spells "Multishot and Demonic Skull" requested by Ph[o]bia. Check the first post for the demo map.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Completed the spell "Blood Worms" requested by envenger. Check the first post for the demo map.

EDIT
Completed the spell "Blood Bath" requested by envenger. Check the first post for the demo map.

Gwafu

Reaction score
I got another spell request :3
Use these as dummy examples:
-Archmage
-Water Elemental (the original, just add locust)

Mana Cost: 135
Cooldown: 1 (yeah, its a spammy map :3)

So what I want is, when the Archmage summons the elemental, the elemental will be forced to follow the Archmage until its generic timer expired. Also whenever the Archmage attacks anyone/anything, the Elemental will be also forced to attack that target.

I call it: Elemental Bond

tnx for your cooperation
~supertoinkz

killbuzz

Reaction score
I have a spell request.

It's based on percentage healing.

For the first six seconds, the spell will heal 5% of heal per second.

Then for the next four seconds, it will heal 10% of health per second.

However, this can only be cast on Units that do not already have it, and can not stack.

I also request it has a green effect of some kind.

Think you can do it?

Finaly, its done. :)
Sorry it took so long, couldn't figure out for the life of me how to make it MUI, but the answer turned out to be pretty simple. (Was also gone for 3 days :p)

Import is pretty eaisy, just copy-paste the 3 abilities and 2 buffs, and the trigger folder into your map. The green effect you asked for only appears when the ability is initialy cast, and dissapears shortly after, if you'd like me to change that, just reply. **NOTE: You MUST keep the cool-down above 10 seconds or the spell WILL leak.**

Starting on Triple Throw right now.

Attachments

• Percent Heal.w3x
    25.3 KB · Views: 296

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Finaly, its done. :)
Sorry it took so long, couldn't figure out for the life of me how to make it MUI, but the answer turned out to be pretty simple. (Was also gone for 3 days :p)

Import is pretty eaisy, just copy-paste the 3 abilities and 2 buffs, and the trigger folder into your map. The green effect you asked for only appears when the ability is initialy cast, and dissapears shortly after, if you'd like me to change that, just reply. **NOTE: You MUST keep the cool-down above 10 seconds or the spell WILL leak.**

Starting on Triple Throw right now.

Why not use a simple periodic trigger to trigger this? Mind if I do my version? :p

EDIT
Completed my own version of the Heal. Check the first post for the demo map.

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wow, thank you both for the spells!

I mainly requested them for me to learn from them, not for an actual map, so sorry if you were trying to finish them quickly >.< I hope I didn't cause you any inconvinene!

+ Reputation for both of you.

Edit:
What's going to happen when Glenphir runs out of attachment space?

... I smell a signature award.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Wow, thank you both for the spells!

I mainly requested them for me to learn from them, not for an actual map, so sorry if you were trying to finish them quickly >.< I hope I didn't cause you any inconvinene!

+ Reputation for both of you.

Edit:
What's going to happen when Glenphir runs out of attachment space?

... I smell a signature award.

I have quite a large attachment space. Just that my maximum attachment for a single post is 15 =(

Gwafu

Reaction score
Well I need two abilities (Again >.>)

1.Tech Shield - this works like mana shield, but instead of mana, it damages your armor. After it's deactivated, the armor will replenish.
Lvl 1 : -0.75 per hit, 25 mana, 0.25 armor per second (replenish)
Lvl 2: -0.50 per hit, 25 mana, 0.50 armor per second (replenish)
Lvl 3: -0.25 per hit, 25 mana. 0.75 armor per second (replenish)

2.Psionic Break - Its like a storm bolt with 125 range. No stun. 125 damage.
What it does: It will make the target's armor to -200%. It will also make the caster's damage to -10%.
Mana: 180
Cooldown: 150 sec

zxczxzczx

Reaction score
hi!!

i have a request!

a shield skill that would block a certain amount of damage. physical or magical. could be instant cast or targetable

its much more like the anti-magic shell of the undead but that ability only defies magic spells.

thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.