TESH for NewGen

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I found a new problem.. if you just copied and paste a trigger and you want to copy some text and paste it somewhere else, it will produce another trigger copy and paste the text.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
Post 2#.
Being worked on.

Topic cleaned BTW.

ReVolver

Reaction score
Post 2#.
Being worked on.

Topic cleaned BTW.

I should of read the posts above me :banghead:
BTW Fix the problem so that your settings get saved and you don't have to re-enter everything.

Idea: How about putting a feature that can let you put the code in a window so you can move it around and put it on fullscreen.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
> Fix the problem so that your settings get saved and you don't have to re-enter everything.
Um...what?
They save fine for me.

ReVolver

Reaction score
I guess it was a weird bug since it didn't save for me for the first 3 times I've used it.. now it works fine and it saves my settings :nuts:

Your program crashes if you have a empty map and you want to change your option settings. A empty map not a default map where it has no terrain or triggers.

vile

Reaction score
Code folding reduced the freeze time by maybe 25%, its still inconvenient, especially when you work with the very big trigger alot. Also, lets say you get that lag, everytime you move to another trigger and move back to it again, it will lag again, its not like its inside the memory and it'll stop lagging, its just re-reading it all again. hope u can fix it because i really like it.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
I'm not really sure what could be causing that, just tried with a very long trigger and managed to scroll from line 1 to 5500+ in maybe 2 seconds or so (code folding off).
My PC ain't that great BTW.

How long is that trigger of yours anyway?

The best solution that comes to my mind is making some option that could cache a trigger you want into RAM and thus make this long load only happen once. However I'm not sure is this really possible...

vile

Reaction score
dunno why it happens, its as long as the caster system's trigger.

in jasscraft it doesnt happen, how come?

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
You typed French trigger editor's title when installing?
If not then open TESH.conf and change it to whatever is written instead of "Trigger Editor" for you.

Doomhammer

Bob Kotick - Gamers' corporate spoilsport No. 1
Reaction score
mark CSC functions?

I don't know if this has been mentioned so far, but it'd be very sweet to have the whole bunch of CSC defined functions marked in color instead of plain text.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
If possible I will make it so that you can dump a .j file into the includes directory and have all functions inside highlighted and AutoComplete/ParameterListed.

Doomhammer

Bob Kotick - Gamers' corporate spoilsport No. 1
Reaction score
fabulous! :D

in case you're not worked out on it yet, I've got another suggestion:

when jumping a lot between triggers, it's still a bit time-consuming to exactly get back to the position previously working on (especially when the triggers are longer). Would it be possible to have TESH remember the previous cursor positions, so when jumping back it automatically finds the right place?

~GaLs~

† Ғσſ ŧħə ѕαĸε Φƒ ~Ğ䣚~ †
Reaction score
sfilip...i had no idea that if you are still continue the development of this TESH...
but i will give comment about it...

First, it has added the native list in the newer version...:D

Second, how come the syntex checker gone??

Third, although u had added all the native function....u missed out something like "UNIT_STATE" or "EVENT_STATE" or something like that...it is quite difficult to find it just bcoz it is not in the native list...
(Yeah i knw i am lazy and super noob in jass)

Tom Jones

N/A
Reaction score
Actually I agree with Gals on this one, it would be really nice to have common and bj globals implemented as well.

~GaLs~

† Ғσſ ŧħə ѕαĸε Φƒ ~Ğ䣚~ †
Reaction score
yeah...well...i just readed the native list...
The Unit_State thing are global for natives...

Hope Sfilip will care this post and make an update about it

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
Yeah, good suggestion, I added all constants from blizzard.j and common.j.
I think I'll release the new version today, just need to do some more tests before that.

~GaLs~

† Ғσſ ŧħə ѕαĸε Φƒ ~Ğ䣚~ †
Reaction score
and why you removed the syntex checker?
I dont want to keep on pressing the Save Button to use the JassHelper thing

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
and why you removed the syntex checker?
I dont want to keep on pressing the Save Button to use the JassHelper thing

Sorry, you have to. Besides, the internal syntax checker is PJASS so either way it would probably take the same amout of time. Besides, the saving is super fast on my comp, seeing as though it is pretty fast already... :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.