The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion Wars

M

mxocosa

lol thx for noticing anyways hmmm I never thought about that I may do it..... I havent been down in the sewers enough in oblivion its probably the place I havent been at at all o_O so ill take it consideration but I have to figure out which way would be the best game playwise but atm I just want to finish those damn unit spawns its so fucking boring because its basicly the same trigger done a million times with diffrent values (whine whine whine) and once im done with everyone but the goblins Ill take a look at it thx for ideas I just hope this map wont get to advanced ill probably need someone to clean up the memory leaks later on.

E

Eilhal

I don't know if using the sewers as a base for the goblins would be the best Idea... I've been down in the sewers for a couple quests on my game and I find more rats and mudcrabs then goblins... and also I find more godlins in just random caves... (the ones that aren't infested with ghosts and vampires :p ) Also I think that you should add the blades... maybe even as an entire new team? or just add them to the imperial city since they are under the Emperor... maybe also for necromancera s a higher level unit you could add the Undead Akiviri

*off-topic*
I have about 23 hours of gameplay on Oblivion and have an Archer charecter... I have closed 2 oblivion gates.... Grand champion of arena... and have at least joined every other guild/faction that i know of... I find also that if the slider goes to the left of the center it gets EXTREMELY easy... but I'm having a pretty good fight at about 5/8 or so... certain creatures can do tons of damage to me but with a high acrobatics and athletics (and speed) I can just easily avoid them... the only thing that has given me a problem was creatures that take magic to kill them (It took me forever to find a magic bow and ended up making one myself) I have an alchemy skill of 75 and just use my alchemy lab at Frostcrag Spire to boost it to 90 and then I just make some good poisons that have damage health and fire and frost damage... also I use the skill to make potions to restore health for when I do get damaged and found out that I use the most of them when I decide to go kill some guards :p :rolleyes:

Ok.... I'm sorry for bein off topic so much :D

J

JakobOvrum

Well i have a lvl 22 character in oblivion (yay vampire!) and i've been to the sewers several times, and there are even goblin camps with campfires and supplies down there. And if you look in his unit list, the rats is a unit for the goblin team :D Also, there are several vampires in the sewers. And if this is TFT i think there are crab models too, maybe add a mudcrab for the goblin team aswell?

M

mxocosa

Goblins are actualy far more advanced than most people think they got some sort of religion and are ruled by theire shaman they worship a totem staff with a goblin head on and several goblins keep rats as cattle thats why the goblins got rats as units. they dont keep mudcrabs so no mudcrabs for them =P =)

E

Eilhal

I went on a goblin hunting mission :p I found 3 large sized camps in various parts of the sewers... I also found a Mythic Dawn Camp!! (other then one you go to for the fourth Commentaries book!!) and I found in a cave 1 small sized Goblin camp :( I was wrong :p :D oh well... at least I researched it and found that I was wrong (and admited it!!)

J

JakobOvrum

hm well anyway, you seem to be good at terraining so you should manage that part of making the sewers. I think its a really good idea :D

If you have creeps in the map maybe put som mudcrabs along the shore of the lake around imperial city? (Whats its name again?)

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
Hmm if no1 else has written it so far then allow me to be the one who answers why Traven has killed himself. Simple enough he captured his soul in the collosal black gem so Mannimarco couldn't charm you becouse of Traven simple enough.

Lake rumare :D

And it sounds nice keep going

M

mxocosa

Yay finaly a comment on my terraining skills I was pretty happy with it myself even if I didnt get it as good as I wanted (damn weak world editor not letting me create higher mountains and bigger maps) And about the Giant Black Soulgem, Mannimarco and Traven. Mannimarco will so far be the only hero on the map that will respawn after death. I will give the blacksoulgem an ability that will kill whatever hero activates it and it will make the hero drop the filled blacksoulgem this will probably give whoever picks it up an aura that makes it so if Mannimarco is killed while he's nearby he wont respawn.

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
Mannimarco was afraid of Traven thats why he needed the artifacts the helm and the necklace. Also Traven was the only one who couldn't be charmed by him so get mannimarco the charm ability

J

JakobOvrum

Some more screenshots would be nice :D to give an idea of what it might look like. (the overview looks nice, but i wanna see details ;) )

M

mxocosa

Ive had screenshots up earlier but heres another one mainly terrain ill upload one of skingrad tomorrow.

M

mxocosa

yup ive tried WEU cant help with higher mountains ><

EDIT: Guess the warcraft 3 engine is just to weak T_T

U

Unregistered

I think that I could help with your idea a bit, for example you could have three basic ways for your heroes to go (South path, Middle path, and North path) and considering Kvatch is a major part of the beginning of the game I would consider keeping the engagement area for the middle (Because the middle is always the major area for big rush rush tactic battles.) Kvatch where you would see the burning city. Heres a small layout I would recommend:

| |
-----\ |
| \---X---\ |
| \ |
| ------
| |

"X" Would represent the large battle area where all the AI units would collide. Stick to something like this idea to keep some sort of plan present.

As for items I would go reference to the items in Oblivion meaning either "Potion of Healing"s or "Surrelie Brothers Wine" as a standard healing potion or "Tamika's Fine Wine" as a greater potion of healing. I would keep including as you finish most of the terrain, along with finding main ideas for the Daedra, but heres a few fine ideas:

Scamp=Ghoul
Churl= Footman, Slightly tinted
Clanfear=Zergling, Greenish tint

U

Unregistered

Grah, sorry about the layout. Looks like it didn't show up. x_x'

M

mxocosa

hehe sry if I have written anything to suggest that this is an AoS because its not its probably an altered melee but im not sure myself *shrug* and I just want to say im sry for the slow progress I just hate making those damn unit spawns :(

E

Eilhal

I just want to say making health potions based off the wines isn't a good idea because in the game they don't heal!! they give stat modifiers... so maybe add them but make them do a -X from agility but +X to strength

M

mxocosa

well there wont be any health potions only artifacts like the almighty Umbra also it will contain Sigil stones just havent figured out how I want them to be included yet =)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.