The Spell Request Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
Wow. You're still doing this. Kudos.

I'd definitely like to help where and when I can whenever I have free time. Need to get back into coding now that I have my WC3 back :D.

emobroken22

Reaction score
Arrow Volley - Using dark magic, she fires multiple set of arrows at once high up in the air towards a target area. Upon its descent, units are damaged and stunned.

Type: Active
Channeling: No
Target Type: Target Ground
AOE: 300 - 400 its up to you
Stun Duration: 3 seconds
Damage: 3.75/4.25/4.75/5.25/5.75 * AGI

Crazy_Dead

Reaction score
May i request another?

Frost Fever - PASSIVE

3 Levels.

Just do a dummy spell. No description or info.
( Ill add it )

By the frost in Ashe body, she every 5 attack, deals extra damage.
Every 10 attacks, she applies a buff to the enemy unit, which decreases movement and attack speed.
Every attack she is able to increase her attack speed by 1000% in 2 attacks.

Level 1: 5 Attack: 35 Extra Damage. 10 Attack: 25% derease both AS and MS.
Level 2: 5 Attack: 70 Extra Damage. 10 Attack: 50% derease both AS and MS.
Level 3: 5 Attack: 140 Extra Damage. 10 Attack: 75% derease both AS and MS.

Thanks

//Crazy_Dead. :thup:

Im not impatient, but anyone working on it? :D

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
****! You have a life?? OMG! I lost my when i was 4 years old. :(

Wait wait, I think you're misunderstanding. "Life" as in I have a life to live too. So I can't be on the computer 24/7 :p

Or am I misunderstanding you that you misunderstood me? o_O

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
3 Levels.

Just do a dummy spell. No description or info.
( Ill add it )

By the frost in Ashe body, she every 5 attack, deals extra damage.
Every 10 attacks, she applies a buff to the enemy unit, which decreases movement and attack speed.
Every attack she is able to increase her attack speed by 1000% in 2 attacks.

Level 1: 5 Attack: 35 Extra Damage. 10 Attack: 25% derease both AS and MS.
Level 2: 5 Attack: 70 Extra Damage. 10 Attack: 50% derease both AS and MS.
Level 3: 5 Attack: 140 Extra Damage. 10 Attack: 75% derease both AS and MS.

Thanks

Is it just me or does that boldened line make an infinite loop?

emobroken22

Reaction score
Heres my spell request..thanks in advance!!^^
Spell Type: Just MUI
Spell Name: Arrow Volley
Description: The Range fires a flock of dark enhanced arrows up in the sky towards a targeted location. Upon impact, units are damaged and stunned.
Damage:3.75/4.25/4.75/5.25/5.75 * AGI
Stun Duration:2.5 seconds |Max. Cast Range: 700
Cooldown:13.75 seconds |Aoe:450

Other Remarks: Pls make the spell GUI as possible..i dont do jass..^^ thanks by the way. Oh and the model art of the arrow is the "Dark Arrows model from dark ranger" ^^.

emobroken22

Reaction score
For your spell just use cluster rockets as the base and change the missile art to black arrow or whatever it is. For the damage just trigger it when the unit casts the ability

hmm..that wont do..i tried using that and its end up firing arrows one by one...i need at instant...and u cant trigger causing damage to the units within the AOE..becuz it will execute even before the arrows arrive at the target area...so...i still need my spell request..:p

hgkjfhfdsj

Reaction score
use a dummy to cast the cluster rocket that deals 0 damage, and use a damage detection system to detect when a dummy unit deals 0 damage. then deal appropriate damage from there

TheAbyss

Reaction score
Okay, I didn't want to have to resort to this because the spell seems so simple and unworthy of your genius, but I am completely and utterly clueless.

Spell Type: Needs to be MUI
Spell Name: Flaming Hell (Yes, I fail at names)
Description: Traps the target unit in a star of 5 unselectable fireball minions. Flame Strike is then casted on the target unit. The minions have immolation for extra over-time damage, and 2.5 seconds after the spell is casted, the minions all cast Breath of Fire on the target unit. 5 seconds after the spell is casted, the minions all explode.
Damage: 600/1200/1800*
Cooldown: 180 seconds.
Levels: 3
Other Remarks: The damage needs to be distributed over the different parts of the spell. The flame strike should last 5 seconds and do a total of 140/280/420 damage + the minor damage afterwards, the immolation should do a total of 60/120/180 damage before the explosion, the Breath of Fire should do a total damage of 100/200/300 (20/40/60 each) and the explosion should do 300/600/900 total (60/120/180 each). It can do splash damage, but it should only trap in the target unit. I'd like to be able to edit the damage for balance later, incase it ends up too strong or too weak (and if its too much trouble to get all the damages right, you can leave that blank and I can put them in (as long as I know where to put the numbers)). If it could be done in gui so I can learn from it, that would be great, and if this is too much, just let me know. Sorry for the trouble X(.

hgkjfhfdsj

Reaction score
Completed Frost Fever (Crazy_Dead) (its been a while.. not sure if you still want it :p)
enquiries on Ethereal
- i know 2 ways of turning off collision for a unit: collision turn off via trigger (which allows the unit the walk through unpassable terrain, eg cliffs) or a long blend time windwalk (which will require vjass for 'getlastorder' system. your choice

Completed Leprotic Aura (took me a while to find that blood effect xD, not sure if thats the one you want)

Attachments

• Frost Fever.w3x
    26.5 KB · Views: 302
  • Leprotic.w3x
    20.1 KB · Views: 304

Devalut

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Name: Energy blades
mana:65
Levels: 4
cast range: 1000
Targets: enemy neutral organic
Effect creates two missiles one that curves to the right and the other to the left and after reaching the destination both missiles go curve back to the caster, if an enemy unit is caught near the missile the unit will take 35/50/70/95 Spell damage, and has a %10/12/14/16 chance to have faerie fire cast on them for 15 seconds.

if you need an image of how the movement is made i can illustrate it.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
My apologies to all requester. I've been caught in a lot of school work recently. Now that I have some free time, I'll resume to making the request soon.

if you need an image of how the movement is made i can illustrate it.

That would be nice.

Crazy_Dead

Reaction score
Completed Frost Fever (Crazy_Dead) (its been a while.. not sure if you still want it :p)
enquiries on Ethereal
- i know 2 ways of turning off collision for a unit: collision turn off via trigger (which allows the unit the walk through unpassable terrain, eg cliffs) or a long blend time windwalk (which will require vjass for 'getlastorder' system. your choice

Completed Leprotic Aura (took me a while to find that blood effect xD, not sure if thats the one you want)

Sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.