Campaign Warcraft IV - The New Age

Status
Not open for further replies.

punwisp

Reaction score
Murder is right 100%

Stas, tell me how they would be interested in this 1 man project? Including when its lead by someone who knows little about the lore(apparantly with his current lore for the project) Who lies to get people interested, which they arn't because you can't stay on a project for more then a week, because it didn't get popular before you even started it.

Seriously you lied multiple times, here are couple of quotes

IMPORTANT.: It seems that Blizzard has already found a team for WC IV development , so I'm ending this project
Excuse, obvious when you read the third quote

PS.: The Blizzard itself seemed interested in this project . Extra info about the project WILL be added .
Yea so interested they just now get a team which only you know about, which you know little of the game.

It's not a new project , if you haven't noticed , I'm not even recruiting a team for it , It's just a presentation . pwnd
This one he said on the hive, when someone pointed out he made a new project, obvious this is a lie.

All he has to do is commit to 1 project, do his research and know what ehs doing and he can pull one off, but he expects it to be popular before he starts, he sees that it doesn't so he makes a different project.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Hey, aren't you the guy maiking Necro Mania and another 5 projects? Well is anyone going to come out in the next coupple of years?

Jolly chap*

Reaction score
@punwisp & MurderMode: Yes! You are right!

@stastax: Don't be a fraud. You COULD have made this a good map/campaign, if only you didn't drag the BS Blizzard proof you claim to have.

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
This sounds like a very promising campaign, ill keep an eye on this one. Keep up the good work!

death_knight

Dark is the heart of a corrupted man.
Reaction score
Get Yourself Straightened out Stas

Ok. Stas, look at www.wowwiki.com because it has lots of great info that will help you. If you get ur lore and facts straight, you will be able to pull off a very successful campaign.

I agree with everyone else on the point that you are trying to be a fraud so u can get lots of popularity and help which has abviously not worked. Just get ur info straight, stop dealing bullshit and this project should turn out very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.