Campaign Warcraft IV - The New Age

Status
Not open for further replies.

staskax

Reaction score
Hey everyone , since we all know that Blizzard is not going to create Warcraft 4 , I've decided to make new campaigns , with new lory , new champions , new enemies , and much more ... There will be 4 campaigns for different race and a bonus campaign .

About the campaigns :
Human Campaign - The Relics
Storyline:
After Archimonde's defeat humans were living in peace and harmony with other races . King Leoric , known as the "greatest and kindest ruler of all times" has done many great deeds but , even the greatest humans are aging and becoming weak and vulnerable . But king Leoric's wizard Naotradus has told him about a relics of power to grant immortality , called The Relics of Life . So King Leoric sent Zink , most loyal of his Royal Champions , to find those relics and bring them to him . But what he doesn't know is that humans aren't the only ones looking for the relics ...

Undead Campaign - Fall of the Lich King
Storyline:
Banshee's Sylvannas's plan to destroy The Lich King was successful , but , for a cost - her own life . Soon Council of the Undying appeared , and they awakened Hazzeroth , the evil hero , who lived for thousands of years , to do their bidding . But even with The Council being active , the undead were weak without a true leader , so young , female warlock Shanna'Ann has decided to take the throne . Everyone accepted her , except The Council , which ordered Hazzeroth to assasinate her , before she finishes the Trial of Blood , which was the only thing left for Shanna'Ann to finish .

Orc Campaign - The New Alliance
Storyline:
Orgrimaar , the great city of orcs and ruled by Warchief's Thrall's Great Grandson Thak'Norak was attacked for hundred times , but it still stands . But orc greatest enemies , Night Elves , found a secret passage to Orgrimaar , made by orcs thousands of years ago , and the orcs needed an alliance . So Thak'Norak himself has requested the alliance from one of the greatest enemies of the orcs - the fel orcs , corrupted orcs , imbued with demonic blood . But fel orcs had one condition - they asked for an ancient relic , one of the "Relics of Life" , called Grom's Soulstone . That's where war against humans has started ...

Night Elf Campaign - Return of Cenarius
Storyline:
In these times of war , 7 Druids have begun a portal to revive ancient Night Elven demigod Cenarius . But in the middle of the ritual , orc headhunter came on a wind rider and stole the Horn of Cenarius - an ancient horn , in which Cenarius's essence was held . The Grand Arch Druid Trembark has begun an operation to retrieve the horn . What he did not know , is that the stolen horn was just the beginning of terrible things that were about to happen ....

Information about the "Extra" campaign will be released soon .

Team I am looking for:
Terrainers (to make campaign's terrain excellent)
Artists (for loading screens , icons and etc)
Modelers (for new heroes , races and etc)
Voice actors (not only for dialogs and cinematics , but for in-game hero voices also)

PS.: The Blizzard itself seemed interested in this project . Extra info about the project WILL be added .

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
None of them seem relevant to the lore except the Undead one.
And even that..
Sylvanas killed the lich king for her own life?
A mere Ranger compared to the Ruler of the undead.

staskax

Reaction score
And even that..

She is not a mere Ranger , she was an elven ranger , corrupted by the scourge , and when arthas became the lich king , she was the one who created a special alliance to destroy the lich king

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
She is not a mere Ranger , she was an elven ranger , corrupted by the scourge , and when arthas became the lich king , she was the one who created a special alliance to destroy the lich king

Ok.
She's an ordinary ranger who got pwnt and brought back.
Still nothing compared to the lich king.

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
Ok.
She's an ordinary ranger who got pwnt and brought back.
Still nothing compared to the lich king.
I must disagree with you there. She and the dreadlords were strong enough to receive their own free will back when the Lich King's power faded. She then succeeded in uniting an undead army, killing two of the strongest dreadlords and uniting with the third. She is strong indeed but compared with the Lich King she would still not stand a chance.

I could join in as voice actor. Though I'm 17 so I guess you know somewhat what I sound like.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
But guess who killed her: Arthas.
And Arthas and the Lich king "became one" at the end of TFT.

If Arthas, who is a weak shit compared to the lich king could kill her, think about what the 2 of them together could do to her.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
I agree with Romek.

Those stories don't really fit anything. I suggest you reading the tons of Warcraft books out there if you haven't already. :D There are things that happen after TFT.

However, either way, this looks awesome. Without the continuation of Warcraft from Blizzard, a custom campaign that has all 4 races would be really cool. :)

GooS

Azrael
Reaction score
While everyones stuck on lore, how many years after TFT would you say this happen, great grandson of thrall, does a orc have a life span of over 100 years? 200?
found a secret passage to Orgrimaar , made by orcs thousands of years ago

Orgrimmar was founded during Warcraft III, earlier Orc invasions were made upon the eastern kingdoms through the blasted lands portal.
There might have been an invasion or just an exploration made by the Orc to Kalimdor but still Orgrimmar was non-existant.
So this would be quite some time after wc3.

In any way I agree with thewrongwine.
This could become a great campaign not originating in full blizzard lore.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well... Does World of Warcarft even follow the Warcraft Lore anymore?

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
PS.: The Blizzard itself seemed interested in this project . Extra info about the project WILL be added .

Sounds weird..
How did they hear about this project?

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
I'm not sure Blizzard would just randomly find this thread, and find it. o_O

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
If Blizzard does not create a warcraft 4, then what will they create after starcraft 2, diablo 3 and wrath of the lich king? All those games are soon on the market so what will be next if not warcraft 4?

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
I will gladly offer any services as voice actor. In fact, if you would like, you could post your voice actor request in my thread.

Either way, I'm down if ya need me :)

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
lol Kazuga, that's a LONG way, at least 5 years before those games starting going downhill. And WoW will always need expansions like every 1+ year, lawl. You know, they were choosing to either make Starcraft II or Warcraft IIII... and they picked SCII! :D

Good luck.

PureOwnage

Minecraft Server OP, Inactive.
Reaction score
lol Kazuga, that's a LONG way, at least 5 years before those games starting going downhill. And WoW will always need expansions like every 1+ year, lawl. You know, they were choosing to either make Starcraft II or Warcraft IIII... and they picked SCII! :D

Good luck.
I'm pretty sure it is Warcraft IV rather than IIII.

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
And even that..

Naw, Sylvanas is like the fucking lich queen. She's very powerful. I mean, she paralyzed Arthas :p

MurderMode

Giving new meaning to co-op... slowly
Reaction score

What the..? Is this supposed to be serious.... yeah Blizzard totally digs a couple of paragraphs of text under the title of Warcraft IV. Just wait, any day now you'll be hired and assimiliated into the dev team.

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score

Good luck.

First of, they are soon finished with these games and I think they start to work with a new one before the other's get old, don't you think? Also Wrath of the Lich King is the last expansion. Didn't know that? Also, please try to be a bit more polite..

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Phahahahahahahaaaaaaaa you just made my day.Fall of the lich king phahahahahahahahahahhahaha.Serously, don't you know wha happens when arthas became the lichking???OK, first WoW is an alternative reallity for warcraft, second blizzard can't be interested in your project cuz warcraft IV will be relleased in the far futyre.Now Sylvanas got a glyps of herself back when Arthas lost control over his ary, but when he is the lich king he controlls evry undead.Second sylvanas is still mortal.She can't eaven scrach the potential ot Arthas.She can't team up with anyone because she is well know as arthas's b**ch.And last but not least- Arthas is the strongest hero in the history of warcraft(not to mention that his blade suscks out the soul of the target)so don't get stupid...

BTW there is already a Warcraft IV map so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.