Campaign Warcraft IV - The New Age

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Naw, Sylvanas is like the fucking lich queen. She's very powerful. I mean, she paralyzed Arthas :p

she hit him with a cold arrow oh the inhumanity (bu-hu)Seriously she ade the shot only cuz arthas was waekened.

xxxtrickyxxx

(o Y o)
Reaction score
Deathwing is definately stronger than anyone remaining in warcraft 3 and above since Sargeras is out of the picture.

GooS

Azrael
Reaction score
Deathwing is definately stronger than anyone remaining in warcraft 3 and above since Sargeras is out of the picture.

I would say Aggramar, Golganneth, Khaz'Goroth, Norgannon, Eonar and Aman'Thul are all stronger than deathwing, arthas and are equal up there with Sargeras.

For thoose who have no idea who these guys are, they are the Pantheon, the ruling sect of titans.

Aggramar the Avenger is the one currently in the position were Sargeras used to be, as a Warrior of the Pantheon, he wields the bottomhalf of sargeras broken blade.

I would say he's a bit below Sargeras in power, but way higher than Arthas (lich King) or Deathwing.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
lol, @Kazuga, sorry. :eek: I wasn't really talking to you, so I'm sorry if it felt directed at you offensively.

And yeah, I wasn't really thinking much so I put IIII. :/

--- ---

I wonder why the thread-maker isn't even responding...

MurderMode

Giving new meaning to co-op... slowly
Reaction score
I wonder why the thread-maker isn't even responding...

Blizzard assassins have taken him out for spilling the beans on warcraft's next installment. I knew it was going to end like this... just knew it.

Code:
   ______
  /      \
 | [B]R.I.P.[/B] |
 |        |
[COLOR="Lime"]\\.;| /[/COLOR][COLOR="Sienna"]__[/COLOR][COLOR="lime"].|//[/COLOR]

Rest in peace young freedom fighter

staskax

Reaction score
Blizzard assassins have taken him out for spilling the beans on warcraft's next installment. I knew it was going to end like this... just knew it.

Code:
   ______
  /      \
 | [B]R.I.P.[/B] |
 |        |
[COLOR="Lime"]\\.;| /[/COLOR][COLOR="Sienna"]__[/COLOR][COLOR="lime"].|//[/COLOR]

Rest in peace young freedom fighter

You've got some problems , don't you ?
Voice Actors , please PM me with your msns ;] and for proof , want me to copy the email message ?

MurderMode

Giving new meaning to co-op... slowly
Reaction score
yeah I've got a couple.

...but it's just I can't help but want to hear more about Blizzard's interest and/or involvement in you project, it's exciting stuff

punwisp

Reaction score
since we all know that Blizzard is not going to create Warcraft 4
Sorry to burst your bubble but blizzard never said they weren't going to make a warcraft 4, never implied it. A warcraft 4 is inevitable but not anytime soon, maybe in about 4-5 years, WoW,D3, and Sc2 are our current games(1 game per world) After SC2 settles down some and D3 and WoW dies down(which it will) They will start working on a Warcraft 4. Just because WoW is out really means nothing. They never said WoW is taking over, Warcraft took 2 roads, RPG and RTS.

Also I highly doubt Blizzard would be interested in this project, seeing how I have seen 5-7 Warcraft 4 projects. This isn't really original, plus those projects have gotten a LOT farther and more interesting then this one which is just starting. Even I'm doing a similar thing.
No offense but the story isn't that great, it can't contradict the lore. Why the hell would Orcs go into Alliance with Fel Orcs? How would that even be possible? Most that could happen is the horde being once again converted to the evil horde. All of the orcs in the horde were ashamed for the past, so why would they ally demonic allies? hell Warlocks weren't even suppose to be aroumd.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
since we all know that Blizzard is not going to create Warcraft 4
Sorry to burst your bubble but blizzard never said they weren't going to make a warcraft 4, never implied it. A warcraft 4 is inevitable but not anytime soon, maybe in about 4-5 years, WoW,D3, and Sc2 are our current games(1 game per world) After SC2 settles down some and D3 and WoW dies down(which it will) They will start working on a Warcraft 4. Just because WoW is out really means nothing. They never said WoW is taking over, Warcraft took 2 roads, RPG and RTS.

Also I highly doubt Blizzard would be interested in this project, seeing how I have seen 5-7 Warcraft 4 projects. This isn't really original, plus those projects have gotten a LOT farther and more interesting then this one which is just starting. Even I'm doing a similar thing.
No offense but the story isn't that great, it can't contradict the lore. Why the hell would Orcs go into Alliance with Fel Orcs? How would that even be possible? Most that could happen is the horde being once again converted to the evil horde. All of the orcs in the horde were ashamed for the past, so why would they ally demonic allies? hell Warlocks weren't even suppose to be aroumd.

Well i said a comment like that only that it was 7 words.Well for first time in a few years i am happy to be a kid...

punwisp

Reaction score
Well i said a comment like that only that it was 7 words.Well for first time in a few years i am happy to be a kid...

Hu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by staskax View Post
PS.: The Blizzard itself seemed interested in this project .
Totally epic.
I wish we had a smiley of a head exploding....
Its highly unlikely blizzard was actually interested... He was probably lying... The story he has contradicts the lore and isn't that great... Let alone from what hes said he just pretty much started... Theres already many projects that have gotten a lot farther then this one has, even mine has... Though thats fine but lying and saying "blizzard was even interested" Just to get more people interested in your project is really lame and pathetic, no offense.

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
Since WC1 was orcs and humans, WC2 was orcs humans and undead (not sure if WC2 had Night elves) maybe you could add a new race, like Demons, or Eredar (eredar as in the eredar of old, WoW's Draenei, not the evil red ones)

punwisp

Reaction score
um...actually if you played wc2 there was only 2 factions, humans which were allied with High Elves and dwarves, and Horde, which were allied with ogres and trolls.

Btw does it shock anyone any hes had roughly 5-6 projects hes presented last 2 inahalf months? None which were't even half finished? lol I just looked it up on the hive xD

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Yet.... Lol, lets see if he will suceed his average!

Well the story line sucks(a bich, enslaved by Arthas killing Arthas WTF???) and there already is a warcraft IV map wich is well Brilliant!I play it verry often.And it has AI so you don't have to play only with people.

staskax

Reaction score
Well the story line sucks(a bich, enslaved by Arthas killing Arthas WTF???) and there already is a warcraft IV map wich is well Brilliant!I play it verry often.And it has AI so you don't have to play only with people.

A normal map with 4 MB limit will never be as good as a full campaign with unlimited size

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.