ITS OVER 9000!
Reaction score
One of the funniest movies I've seen in a long time

Last edited by a moderator:

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
:O you could've talked about it in my Ending 2009 thread, :D
So you saw it? Was it good? Reviews said it was good, I want to see it.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Ozzdog

Hopeless Toby Driver fan boy
Reaction score
"Hey we can't cast Michael Cera, because he's to expensive... so we'll cast the next best thing!"

Pretty lame movie. The highlight was the Bill Murray bit (this isn't really a spoiler), laughed my ass off.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
"Hey we can't cast Michael Cera, because he's to expensive... so we'll cast the next best thing!"

Pretty lame movie. The highlight was the Bill Murray bit (this isn't really a spoiler), laughed my ass off.

Wow this whole time I thought that was Michael Cera in the movie...

But yea I agree, it wasn't really good at all just like 1 or 2 chuckles.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
That's when reviews get retarded, :p When some people say that it's so funny, then some people say it wasn't funny. Obviously some people are lying, xD Since everyone's taste is different, you can't judge from your point of view, lulz.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

1JadedJen

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money
Reaction score
If you like mindless zombie B movies then it was friggin awesome. I love every zombie movie I have seen, hence, this movie was friggin awesome

Plus, it was the first movie I have been to in like 18 months, so maybe I am biased hahahahahaha

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
I just saw this tonight, gotta say it was one of the funniest films I've seen in quite a while. That none of the characters were portrayed by well-known actors was a bonus as it certainly allowed for somewhat better character development (yes I do consider that an important thing in a movie) and there were lots of funny moments.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I just saw this tonight, gotta say it was one of the funniest films I've seen in quite a while. That none of the characters were portrayed by well-known actors was a bonus as it certainly allowed for somewhat better character development (yes I do consider that an important thing in a movie) and there were lots of funny moments.

Bill Murray was portrayed by a well known actor! :D

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
I just saw this movie last night. I thought it was awesome. I don't think I've ever laughed that much in a cinema, and everyone else did too.

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
Zombieland is one of the best movies I seen so far. It was romantic, and funny, and those are my favorite types of movies. I would recommend this to anyone, even if you don't like zombie movies. It is unique, because not a lot of movies can be funny and romantic, yet have this creepy and suspenseful jumpy theme to it.

_____

Btw, Hi everyone lol.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Just saw it, lol.
I liked it. Like what Hero said. Not best movies seen so far, but it is funny, romantic, and zombie-killing-involved. That's all that matters.
The Evolved Panda Commandant rates Zombieland: [7.5/10]
Would be like an 8 as a zombie movie, but it got a bit slow at times. But since I love zombie films, it's more like an 8.5 to me.
Yup, Bill Murray was hilarious :D

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Oh, I guess I missed this thread. :D

I love the movie, the humor in it is awesome! I love when they smoke all the weed and then reenact the Ghostbusters scene. hahaha. :thup:

That, and they older girl is way hot. :thup:

punwisp

Reaction score
Lawl I like it when bill comes in pretending to be a zombie, and he gets shot with a shotty xD

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Lawl I like it when bill comes in pretending to be a zombie, and he gets shot with a shotty xD

Stop spoiling things, that's like the third time in a book/movie! :p
Put that in spoilers, lol.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

punwisp

Reaction score
However, they dont know who bill is, and they dont know if he lives or dies.

Its like saying

"Jim pulls a gun out and shoots towards bill"

Thats not saying much :p

^
Im not spoiling anything!

KillerChi

Reaction score
I also love the scene where the younger guy goes "Oh my god! I shot Bill Murray!"
The movie was funny, but for those who took it seriously, won't find it that entertaining.

@DDRists She was Witchita, and yes, she was.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.