Acehart!

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Ace, just wanted to publically thank you. Even though you might not ever read this I just want to put it public how much I appreciate all the help you gave over your multiple years of service at thehelper.net! I know I was not the greatest of leaders or role models. I know I probably did not live up to what you expected from thehelper, but fuck man you were an awesome helper and admin (though Ghan does a helluva a job in your absense), I miss you buddy! I wish you all the luck my friend doing whatever the heck you are doing and know that you always have a place here at thehelper.net - cause you helped build this house my friend! Looking forward to a post from you someday giving us a heads up on your new Starcraft 2 Map. I will buy a computer and the game to play your Starcraft 2 Map my friend.

Bows down to Acehart!

Peace to you!

You are missed my friend!

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Lure him in with bytecode =P

I wonder why he doesn't have time to lurk around here =p Even if it's just for a few minutes =P

Oh, and The Helper, you're fine as you are =P Well, at least I wouldn't want you to change =P

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Ace was the man.... TH, isn't it about time to tell us why he left in the first place ? Also a bit more lore about Ace before 2007 would be highly appreciated ^_^

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
Damn, that post actually brought a tear to my eye:(
@Flare: Me to, the hope still lingers on for that very thread to pop up one day.

KillerChi

Reaction score
Thanks for the misleading title. I miss Ace. :/ Back then I acted so stupid. (I still do, but I digress.)

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Interesting enough...

This is probably the thread that is commemorating something back in the past, where The Helper and Acehart collaborated together and did something special.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
Back in the day, he gave me my first negative rep for bumping a really old thread by accident. Ahhhh <3

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
He gave me my first rep fo telling some one how to add more players to a game.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Acehart's sort of back. That is awesome.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
ZOMG. I am now happy :)

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
Holy fuck! Sorry, I just came a little.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.