Crime Baby Starved as Couple Nurtured Virtual Kid

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
A South Korean couple addicted to the Internet left their 3-month-old daughter to starve to death while they raised a virtual daughter online during 12-hour bouts at a cyber cafe, police said.

The husband and wife had been on the run since their baby, born prematurely, died five months ago of severe dehydration and malnutrition, police said. They were arrested this week near their home south of the capital Seoul and charged today with child abuse and neglect.

Police say the couple left their infant alone in their apartment and rushed back from the Internet cafe just once a day to feed her. South Korea's official Yonhap news agency first reported the arrests, quoting police.

Last edited:

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I would have them starve in jail while the chefs play the "feed the prisoner" game on their computers, but then again I'm not the South Korean government.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
What the hell. That's wack on way too many levels. It's really a sick story.
Some people should Just be sterilized. I hope all of these "scum parents" get what they deserve!

Slayer4000X2008

That guy from Canada
Reaction score
That's not right, if I lived in South Korea I would track them down and beat them to near death. After that starve them to death.

What I said may seem cruel but I wouldn't really I mean that figuritivly (for a lack of spelling skills).

DrEvil

FCRI Associate!
Reaction score
God I hate people like this... So F*cking addicted to things... to even care about their children..

These kind of people should never be aloud to have / adopt kids... and be punished severely... Grrrr...

Like the post above me.. it may seem cruel, but its a necessary thing for them... :mad:

*sigh* These people are sick in the head... have a child... then leave it at home...
play games at internet cafe... and forget about raising their real child...

EDIT: The parents met on an internet game themselves... dammit... where did they find the time to have a child ? :(

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
God I hate people like this... So F*cking addicted to things... to even care about their children..

These kind of people should never be aloud to have / adopt kids... and be punished severely... Grrrr...

Like the post above me.. it may seem cruel, but its a necessary thing for them... :mad:

*sigh* These people are sick in the head... have a child... then leave it at home...
play games at internet cafe... and forget about raising their real child...

EDIT: The parents met on an internet game themselves... dammit... where did they find the time to have a child ? :(

Sure... easier to say it than to do it.

:)

That's a sad thing, but it's people.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
South Korea have this "computer addiction" problem. About 80% of the population are affected.

New User

Reaction score
Some people just deserve to die, it's unbelievable that it's up to some people to decide.

These kind of stories about bad parental really sickens me.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
There should be much more heavier punishment for bad parental regulations.

AnthraxXx

Reaction score
wtf, liek srsly?

That's like... Virtual baby? Real life Baby? You can't be serious... That's messed up.

eellem1

Life is made of the little things, live it well
Reaction score
WOW!!! It is so amazing to me how stupid people truly are. Let's starve our living child, but make damn sure the cyber baby lives on... F***ing Crazy.:nuts:

Danny Cross

Bunny
Reaction score
If your not ready for children you shouldn't have them ....People are so messed up, hpw could you completely neglect your child....Ug people like that aggravate me so :(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.