Big Summer Plans?!

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
OMG that's crazy!

On a happy note, I just left my last class. It's now official, summer break is HEEEEERRRREEEEE. :thup:

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I still have 6 weeks til Summer :(

Vellu

Real eyes realize real lies.
Reaction score
Few more weeks left. I don't have any plans for summer. I don't plan things - do now or do never.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Nothing really big.

Lots of beaching, hiking, camping, biking things of that sort. Then also drinking, ediblesing and partying of course. Should be fun :)

Danny Cross

Bunny
Reaction score
So far my summer consists of a trip to texas to see seth in the begining of June for about 5 days, then beach,pools, and any other body of water i can swim in lol and then to Mississippi to see seth then maybe a Flordia trip. :) so im looking forward to my summer with Eric.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Going back to history, has anyone decided to spend a part of their summer on one of the Mississippi River Steamboats (The Nachez)? Or how about going to the Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum in Chattanooga?

Those were the only ones in my memory that I have been to in U.S.A. through my younger years. Kind of missed it.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll think about summer after school, ha.

Just been notified. I'm a bit unfortunate. There is no summer for me. Back home, work. Back at school, work. The only free time I can get is during the weekends. :(

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
Just been notified. I'm a bit unfortunate. There is no summer for me. Back home, work. Back at school, work. The only free time I can get is during the weekends.
My Dad thinks I'm going to be working all summer... but I've been doing this shitty job for the last 11 months (I've taken a year out of education) so I'm quitting at the end of June. I'm having my own summer dagnabit! Then College in September :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.