Custom Hero Line Wars - |Mod's Pick|

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Do people waste dragon? Or do they still save it? What about stasis traps and monster lures? Are people learning to use them more? :p.

I pretty much only use Stasis, Life (in the early game if the creeps have high damage), Lure (If everyone dies), and occasionally Forked.

But yeah, that's it, Stasis, Life, Lure, Forked.

I never use Dragon, but I always tell my team to save it... Just in case.

muddy19

Reaction score
Hey baka... Qucik snipe with magic mastery is funny. Also you should fix quick snipe so it can't hit the other teams ability summons... As fun as it is abusing it's ability to hit enemy summons it should be fixed.

Reaction score
Perk of picking the skill? Haha, I'll try and figure something out for it, but I really don't want to trigger something so simple...

Crazzzy_DucK

Reaction score
How about working out a 6v6?
3 per lane rather the 3/2 split currently with a full house game.

Also how about each lane spawns the same creeps. Game start 1 side might get a ton of creeps where as the other gets nothing sent making it harder for one side and you can't really establish lanes at the game start and can result in confusion and leaks.

Half the creep stats and spawn one on each side :)

FuegoFro

Reaction score
Hi,
I was playing 1.6a and I noticed that as the Marine levels up, his agility (primary attribute) stays way lower than his other ones. Like, at level 70ish, Str and Int were in the 700s while agi was around 150. Is there a reason for this, or is it a bug? Sorry if this was addressed earlier, I tried to look through the thread, but 52 pages is a lot :rolleyes:

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Marine's attack speed is extremely high. In earlier versions, his damage was extremely high as well, this caused him to be a rigged hero with high attack speed and damage (without items). He was nerfed by lowering his damage (he's an agility hero, so agility = damage).

innocenz.ii

Reaction score
Well i thought about that point and i think i will not host any games with more than 4 players in it anymore, so the problem can be handled....
(Even i got it both lanes, too <- noone could handle THAT)

But okay.

I know u posted s.th. about that 30 pages earlier but i really would like an environment such like forest or anything like it. Would that be nice to you? (First i thought of an chooser for the environment, but that would be only possible to handle by reload with this environment... to complex i think <- for the reason i know a bit of programming, not to much, but enough to see this).
This pink donot seem to me as attracting anyone to the map.

Reaction score
Updated! v1.61a

I think I fixed most of the issues you guys raised, I may have forgotten some, so maybe bring it up again in case I've forgotten :p

Change log on the first post as usual, and please report any bugs you guys find.

Anyhow I hope you guys enjoy!

GL HF,
Baka

had24get

Reaction score
Infernal Ressurection

Really i dont see the point in the damage that it does when you rez... by the time i died in single player it was to the wyverns (I HATE LIFESTEAL ((as long as it not mine))) but its nice to know that now we got a rez skill...
:) i got a build that can take any number of trees now, but since it was in single player i dont know how it will work in the "real" game...
i have very high hopes

had24get

Reaction score
Solo

me and a freind tryed to get solo to work, but it still sent the creeps to the other team.... were we doing something wrong?

muddy19

Reaction score
Hey baka another thing. Typhoon is almost useless now. The main reason i used it was for the slow effect. Can you perhaps make it so that its slow in the normal aoe but make its damage weaker? I know your probably gonna ignore this random guy talking about typhoon but alas it makes my caster so much harder to play when things come at me that much faster. Also it damages in a bigger area then it slows.

Reaction score
@had24get
I believe the timing is out on the nova that comes out with Infernal Resurrection. When I initially created it, I fine tuned the timing, but just before releasing I cut the resurrection time as well as the nova time, but forgot to test it assuming it would be correct. Anyhow, as with all nova spells, the closer the creep are to the centre, the more damage they will take, so one strategy you can take is to drop a monster lure on top of where you died to draw the creep in, or simply have an ally with stone wall stand on stop of you and activate it. Besides everyone likes damage, if it didn't do damage, it'd just be Reincarnation...

I assume you're playing 1.61a, so I will look into the team activated solo.

EDIT::
Yeah, it's bugged I'll fix it for next ver. Sorry!

@muddy19
I'll try it out myself, and adjust the values if required. I personally stopped using Typhoon a while ago because I thought it was too over powered, so I'll check it again.

innocenz.ii

Reaction score
Orb of anylihation(?)

So, i tried out that update and its very good.
But even my computer (HighEnd) begins to lag, when i tried to use this splash spell for ranged heros....
And it is only when i activate this spell... :(
So something could be incorrect implemented. Probably some kind of graficcardsRAM overflow?
Would be nice u would check that out.
But all the other things are great.... And i like this solo u implemented...
And the funny ultimate shop 3 with only one ulti... :):)

But: Good work at all.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So, i tried out that update and its very good.
But even my computer (HighEnd) begins to lag, when i tried to use this splash spell for ranged heros....
And it is only when i activate this spell... :(
So something could be incorrect implemented. Probably some kind of graficcardsRAM overflow?
Would be nice u would check that out.

What are your computer specs?

Reaction score
I actually found that problem as well yesterday, were you using marine? I THINK it's an issue with the SFX created on the splashed units, but I'll have to look into further. Thanks for bringing it up though.

innocenz.ii

Reaction score
Well my pc is very good.
(that didnot answer the question so: DualCore2,8 - 4Gb-RAM - 512MB-Grafic)
So that might not be a problem of my hardware.

thanks for retesting the spell. and NO, i was using "Tracker"

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.