Custom Hero Line Wars - |Mod's Pick|

innocenz.ii

Reaction score
Test 1.61c

Okay,
First thing. This Orb of Annihilation bug is fixed. it works now properly. thx.
But ther is one funny thing. Take one of the two bounced Heros and the OrbofAnnihilation and the attack will bounce as normal with the added extra damage (very nice) and then the spalsh effect will start when the last enemy got hit.
So u make much dmg and u have an splash attack. VERY IMBA!

but everything else wokrs ass normal normal.... bye then

Reaction score
Because of the way it is triggered, it won't splash. The damage bonus will still apply as usual, as it does with Searing Arrows, which is a better choice as it is a lot cheaper in way of mana cost and gives a better damage bonus.

FuegoFro

Reaction score
Just curious, has anyone ever created a list of all the abilities and their values at different lvls for this? Or a single list of the heros with their stats, how much each contributes to different attributes, and how much each rises each lvl? Some people have done this sort of thing for DotA and HLW:ROC, so I was just wondering because it would be really useful.

FuegoFro

Reaction score
Hmm. I see. Maybe a wiki would be a more do-able approach, so that this community could keep it up to date? I might look into how hard it is to start your own wiki :D

Also, in 1.61c, if one person types "-income" everyone's multiboard expands which is really annoying and limits visablity. I'm pretty sure this is true even if someone on the other team types it because mine has expanded even when no one on my team said that.

Reaction score
You can start one up if you like, I will provide the data as required.

I was trying to get the multiboard to open up for the local player, but it doesn't really work as intended and just opens it for everyone.

I left it in just to draw attention to the multiboard since not many people seemed to notice it, but I will take it out for later.

innocenz.ii

Reaction score
A wiki is a good idea.
And i'm sure there will be others who want to keep it up to date.
(Me, too)
I started to make my own "skillgrid" but it is not ready to present...
(AND!) It sows only the level 10 of each skill, but i could post it here.

helrazer

Reaction score
although the factthat there is only the items in the first recipy shop that bounce heros can take is kinda lame cant get any in recipe 2 as they all need orbs and a bounce hero cant even pick up a orb but that is just my opinion either way i do love chlw

FuegoFro

Reaction score
Wiki Progress

OK, I started one, and its free, and it looks like it should work! :thup:
But its taking some time to create the pages and fill in bare-bones information. I intend to at least create pages for all Heroes, Abilities and Items and then make sample entries for one of each before I open this up for public entry/editing. I guess for now I'll just get my data from in-game testing.

I also have a lot of other stuff going on in my real world, but I have next week free, so I should hopefully have a working site and a link for all of you by the end of next week :D

Reaction score
Well it is a wiki... So why not just open it up, and let people fill it in as they like rather than doing it all yourself. There's also no point in having a page for each hero as they're essentially clones of each other within stat groups.

Also the sooner you open it, the more data I can put in (if it takes that long), since in about 2 weeks I won't have as much time as I do now..

@innocenz.ii
Mules can build the orb items, but since bounce heroes are restricted from orb abilities and items, they can't use them anyway.

Also yay! for 200k views some time ago lol now for 1k replies XD

FuegoFro

Reaction score
I just meant that I was gonna organize the pages and create the links to them. I won't actually put stuff on the pages. So I'll actually most likely be able to rough that out by Wednesday. Then you guys can help all you want :D

Also, I'm pretty sure that there are some recipes made from orb items that bounce heroes CAN use because the resultant items are not orbs. Like Nightfire or the immolation one (forget the name). For instance, Nightfire works with multishot (but only on one enemy at a time).

helrazer

Reaction score
theres a mule hmm i never noticed it

as i normally take bounce hero it would be nice to use the cross bow recipe and the longbow recipe items but i hadnt been able to due to the orbs not being able to be picked up so i will have to find this mule

innocenz.ii

Reaction score
Jeah, i really want to take part in your wiki even though my english isnt the best (you may have recognized that before ^^).

Hey baka, something funny happened to me some time ago... As usual i hosted CHLW, started the game and then a few minuntes later someone said:
"wtf?? buggy version? go get the newest" <- lol? it was the newest one. so me response: "its the newest version by baka-ranger, so be quiet" well then the very funny thing: He said ecxactly this: ""u think he [you, baka] did the map?? u pussy [hm...], visit the official page" And i was just laughing and the end was he was leaving.... lol what a n00b!

the mule is an item u can buy at the magic shop. then klick on it and a pck mule will appear.

Reaction score
Buggy? =S I don't s'pose he happened to mention what was buggy?

And yeah, like Sevion said, it tends to happen every now and then.

FuegoFro

Reaction score
Hey, so I'm almost done setting up the wiki. I've been working on it most of the day (love weekends) but seeing as I did a large amount of the work after midnight (aka now) There are probably a lot of errors. Soooo, I'm going to let it sit overnight, check it over tomorrow, finish up some last stuff, and hopefully get a link to you guys by monday :D

P.S. Baka, I searched so hard for some of your icons, absolutely could not find them in the editor or CommandButtons part of the mpq's, and then I realized that they were all conveniently located in the map file.... :banghead:
Ah well, whats an hour and a half wasted? :)

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.