Dying Teenager Has Only One Wish To Be Granted

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Dear Make-A-Wish Foundation:

My name is Billy Cavender, and I am fifteen-years-old. Earlier this year I was diagnosed with Acute lymphocytic leukaemia, a cancer of the white blood cells. My disease has progressed swiftly, and has already affected my bloodstream and many of my vital organs. I have been told that my condition is terminal.

My parents are in complete shock over the news of my impending death and they spend a lot of time crying and hugging me. It seems a cruel fate to have my life taken away from me at such an early age. But I accept God's decision, and I am doing my best to cherish every living day that I have left on this Earth.

When I heard about your organization, I was excited! I have read so much about how you helped grant other young people their one true wish, the one achievable goal they could obtain before passing away from a life-draining condition. I thought perhaps you could take the time to consider my simple request, so that when I die, I will have left this Earth fulfilled, having lived each day to its fullest.

I only hope that you will read my letter and be able to help me with my small wish, the one and only thing I would wish for before the cancer robs me of my precious existence.

You see good people of the Foundation, all my life, I have dreamed of the opportunity of participating in a threesome. Yes, Make-A-Wish Foundation, before I die, I wish to have sex with two women at the same time.

Last edited:
T

ThE-eNiGmA

What the *bleep*!? He certainly has, ahem, ...guts... to baldly attempt that. I cant access the link, (I'm at school...) but this has to be a hoax...right? Please say it ain't so, Jack. Say it ain't so!

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Lmao, I saw that coming. I wonder if they would really grant his request... :D

LOL he told them to just give him the money and say they spent it on a Playstation 2. :D

T

ThE-eNiGmA

This is disturbing. Very. I am going to go home now and hatch my own schemes :D

S

Senkin

Well, I give him credit for the guts to ask it, personally I wouldent mind that form of an threesome either.

BrokenX

Reaction score
Lmao, I would wish for the same (two girls) threesome, what a fullfilled wish.

BrokenX

T

ThE-eNiGmA

Do I have to spell it out? I am assuming you are male, let your brain (or anatomical parts) do the rest...

Man, that is one HECK of a wish. It is not something I would wish for though. It is a horrible wish for all the wrong reasons. He wants it for something as transitory as getting back at his friends. Plus, he said that he wanted a threesome his entire life...wow, what a born pervert.

BrokenX

Reaction score
True, that is sort of dumb for wishing for that but its his wish... you can't change that my friend. We can call him names and laugh at him sure yeah yeah but thats his own thing lol, let him wish for what he wants I beleive they call that freewill.

BrokenX

BrokenX

Reaction score
There is only one explenation for this, "Crack", lol. I think ryoko was on crack.

BrokenX

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
lmao i started reading and thought awww, then i got to the end ands thoguth, WOO YOU GO GUY!

P

PwnThePanda

HAHAHHAHAH wow. LOL. I was going to like cry and then he asks for sex with two woman.

P

PwnThePanda

Lol....Im not stupid, I just dont' think when i type so i just type w/e comes into my head first and he said it that way so i decided to right it that way.

P

PwnThePanda

Im too stupid, I can't lcikc on the edit button.

// Please don't do that. Thanks ~

*shit i never even thought of the edit button.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.