undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
Central for Ninva.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
send = pm.

If its necessary, is 11:59:59 still an acceptable time to send articles or is that not preferable.

It would be preferred if you didn't send them last minute, because there is more people involved now instead of just Ninva in the editing and putting the prose together process.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
Central for Ninva.

Haha, you're always on top of things, Undead. :thup:

Miz is correct. There's a longer editing process, so it's sensible to ask for the articles a day earlier. I'm sorry if this is an inconvenience. If there's any difficulties, please speak up now. We can do something about it now, so things will run smoother for all of us.

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
Haha, you're always on top of things, Undead. :thup:

You live in Wisconsin, so do I. I just thought I'd answer that question since I was here.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
I resent the articles to the people who originally sent them to me articles. Hopefully I solved the problem and there won't be any issues on Sunday.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No WEHZ Article this week.
Fell asleep really early yesterday. :(

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
I have received nothing. Am I not doing anything this week?

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
I'm giving the new editors a heads up. I'll be gone all day. I'm not sure when I'll get home. Probably late evening. I'm working at a church event. It's something I just got to do. I wish I could be here to lead you guys through, but I can't make that decision. If you want a delayed response, please send me a visitor message or PM (preferably a visitor message). I'll respond when I can.

Sorry for the inconvenience. You guys are smart though, so I really have no worries. Good luck!

Mo WEHZ Article this week.
Fell asleep really early yesterday. :(

Sorry. ): You should send it early next week.

I have received nothing. Am I not doing anything this week?

Miz is suppose to send you articles. I'm afraid he's editing... ^_^'

Why don't we just send it to Seth then Miz? Miz isn't suppose to edit anyways.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry, Sent them to Seth.
Was working on the Section Banners. (If you have no idea what I am talking about you will see them soon.)

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
I made a comment about the font. Everything else looks fine though.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
I don't like it. Way to crowded all in one posts. You should give each section its own post.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
That seems redundant. Plus the thread will have too many posts/pages.

I hate reading it now because everything to so clumped together and its a big turn off.

Seperate posts makes it easier to read through, as there is well defined break points.

DM Cross

Reaction score
We could simply put more space into it.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
A good example is our own RP forum.

By not cramping everything into one post is so much more inviting.

It would also enable the use of a linked index.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
A simple notice, is that I won't be here that much next weekend. A huge Swim Team meet I have to go to, so Seth may have to post it up next week.
I will adjust the banners soon.

DM Cross

Reaction score
A good example is our own RP forum.

By not cramping everything into one post is so much more inviting.

It would also enable the use of a linked index.

Nothing personal, but I really don't see the two being comparable. The RP forum is hugely different than something for a newsletter...

However, I can kind of understand what you mean by it being "crowded" into one post, but in the end, that's how it's always been done. When Prose was started, it was only one THREAD, let alone one post per Prose.

I think a lot of it has to do with the lack of free formatting. It's supposed to be a newsletter, but there is no way to arrange articles except in a vertical line. In a real newsletter, you could have several articles on one page next to each other. It would be crowded, but it wouldn't look like a long long LOOONG post to read.

There's really nothing we can do about that.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
A simple notice, is that I won't be here that much next weekend. A huge Swim Team meet I have to go to, so Seth may have to post it up next week.
I will adjust the banners soon.

I'll send the articles to Seth after I'm done editing. I'm sure I can find time to publish the newsletter if Seth doesn't want to. I'm going to a rock concert on Saturday, which should free up Sunday.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Banners have been updated

Prose-TopTitleBanner.png

Enjoy.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
Why are we using cursive and not the old Georgia theme? Eh, ignore me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.