The Spell Request Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

polo2005

Wana start playing LoL? http://tinyurl.com/369as27
Reaction score
If two units can use spells without causing problems, then, consequently, two players can use spells without causing problems, ie, both are MUI and MPI

i dissagree, isn't MPI when only one unit for each player can cast a spell?
then if a spell would be MUI it would be more than one unit for each player that cast the spell right?

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
then if a spell would be MUI it would be more than one unit for each player that cast the spell right?

Yeah, that's correct. MPI and MUI is very different. Still need information on who needs their spell done.

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score

.-. ya...

what i mean is....

2 units of player 1 (example) cast a spell, to don't bug, it need to be MUI

example of mpi:
Variable[Number of Player Color of (Triggering Unit)]
example of mui
Variable[Unit ID of (Triggering Unit)]

<i don't remember what gui use -.- so i just give a example based on jass...>

Shadow

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Gust

Type: Target Point

Description: Lounges the caster straight up in the air and releases a tornado(s) dealing damage to enemies in a line.

Level 1: 1 Tornado released dealing 75 damage to enemy units in a line with movement speed reduced tornado buff duration 2 seconds.

Level 2: 2 Tornadoes released dealing 75 damage to enemy units in a line with movement speed reduced tornado buff duration 2 seconds.

Level 3: 3 Tornadoes (Last Tornado released being larger then the others) released dealing 75 damage to enemy units in a line with movement speed reduced tornado buff duration 4 seconds. (Larger Tornado has a bigger Aoe)

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score

Attachments

• Sine Missile.w3x
    22.6 KB · Views: 366

hgkjfhfdsj

Reaction score
Completed Enclose and Gust (both work in similar ways)
EDIT:
update-added notes as per requested-see
EDIT2: added (3)
- now uses 1 model (not 3)
- more customisable (including number of layers
- global dummy for stun
- removed enclose group (1) & gust (see post #1)

Kling[o]

Reaction score
Ah, this. Sorry I missed this. I should be able to do this. I will prioritize on this first then. Sorry for the long delay.

EDIT
Completed the spell Sine Missile. If you want me to add damage or any other functions, tell me. The spell only moves the dummy in a Sine Manner but doesn't deal damage or anything.

Thanks! and for damage , I think i should able to do that ^^

Edit: Could you make documentation to explain , what do what
and why you use custom script to save or load values , it has the same option in hashtable section

rongheng

Reaction score
thx for the enclose!!!:)
trying out the map now...

edit1: ok done trying, must i really preload or its optional(i mean i can just set the movement height and height of the unit so i no nid to preload rite?)
oh, and so many variables are confusing me...
i will try to understand then...(if can, can u make more notes on how to make the spell and specify wad each line does?):)

Sonic

Reaction score
Dark Power

Spell Name: Dark Power
Ability type: Active

When actived the caster starts to lose his mana per x second ( some special effects ), for casting a powerful spell. Caster can stop the draining mana, and cast spell on target that deals missed mana
Damage - (Level of ability of Dark Power * missed mana)*0.1 or another number
Cooldown: 35
Spell has 3 levels.

So hero has 2 spells: Dark Power( that drains mana when activateted) and Stop Draining Mana ( stops draining mana and targets enemy unit for dealing damage)

I wonder that my spell will be ultimate

hgkjfhfdsj

Reaction score
must i really preload or its optional(i mean i can just set the movement height and height of the unit so i no nid to preload rite?)
oh, and so many variables are confusing me...

acutally its just setting global variables so it can refer to them later. & its easier to configure with those. its also needed because of issues with setting negative height with trigger(it doesnt work), unless you want your locust units to fly with 0 height, which is like welll above the tallest unit in that map.
global variables uesd>> most are just used in 1 line, the 'real' ones are with arrays
and ill try make more notes

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.