• maybe

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • i dont care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
after i beat WC3 ( a few months ago) i liked the end but wanted more destruction, but anyways do u think theyre gonna make a wc4, i think so, hell Warcraft is one of their biggest things, they can make loads of money from it, not to mention i want to know what happens after Arthas becomes king

zyzfcs

Reaction score
Bartuc08 said:
after i beat WC3 ( a few months ago) i liked the end but wanted more destruction, but anyways do u think theyre gonna make a wc4, i think so, hell Warcraft is one of their biggest things, they can make loads of money from it, not to mention i want to know what happens after Arthas becomes king

yes, :rolleyes: i was wondring what would happen to King Arthas in wc4

Sargon

Reaction score
Moved to its proper forum.

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
nah they wont the game is based off of the story and they continue it on World of Warcraft go try it lol they are coming with an expansion in july...

| World of Warcraft > World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade |

S

soulbad

Can some one that knows how to contact them ask this? I've been dieing to know a completely definant answer myself. Just don't know who to ask.

Demonfaze

8 yrs. Hell, it's been a long time.
Reaction score
i bet if you added an "I hope" or "I wish" then that'd get most of the votes

mixmax2

RedArmyGangsta
Reaction score
as much as i want a wc4 , its rather obvuis that they're just gonna continue the story through wow, why make an rts when u have an mmorpg that makes millions of dollars each and every month?

Bartuc08

Reaction score
i got a question for you,

is WOW able to be single player? cause if not i aint paying no $40 for the game and certainly no $50 a month, hell thats $600 a year i only make 20 a week from babysittin

S

soulbad

No it doesn't play single player or so I've heard, its an only online world the only reason they make you pay is because they are always generating new stuff on there. Although I don't really think its worth it but of course my opinion doesn't really matter.

Bartuc08

Reaction score
soulbad said:
No it doesn't play single player or so I've heard, its an only online world the only reason they make you pay is because they are always generating new stuff on there. Although I don't really think its worth it but of course my opinion doesn't really matter.

in this case it does, sigh (thats a "that sucks" sigh) mmorpg dont really have much storylines to them... how can u continue a storylind on WoW?

Bartuc08

Reaction score
i heard it twas $50

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
ouch, that's like buying a new copy of the game every month :D !

Demonfaze

8 yrs. Hell, it's been a long time.
Reaction score
they got a 10 day free trial now, so bartuc, you can go try that and see if its worth $10 a month

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
SD_Ryoko said:
NO they probobly won't and I'll tell you why.

WOW is both WC4 and Diablo III.

And we'll never see either.

Want items and chars? Play WOW.

Want warcraft? Play WOW.

I think we discussed that awhile back. I agree that a Warcraft IV won't be out is because of WoW, but the Warcraft universe is nothing like Diablo, and considering how much money they made on Diablo I and II, it would be a bad idea not too. Also, Diablo II was amde by Blizzard North, which is a different division.

Dunno though, there's been nothing on Diablo III for a few years, and sequels usually come out in a year's time or so.

Bartuc08

Reaction score
see i heard 50 about a few years ago, and then somone else mentions, "u only paying 50 wow we have to pay 60"

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.