• i dont care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
Im_On_56k said:
WoW has only been out for a year.

depends on what time scale your going off of, but any way sure, a year ago.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Actually, if I know Blizzard they will probably come out with Starcraft 2 and then a MMORPG based on Diablo. Just my 2 cents.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
The Helper said:
Actually, if I know Blizzard they will probably come out with Starcraft 2 and then a MMORPG based on Diablo. Just my 2 cents.

I would be first in line for an MMORPG Diablo, that would be awesome.

Oh, and I think Starcraft: Ghost is basically Starcraft 2.

Bartuc08

Reaction score
XXXconanXXX said:
I would be first in line for an MMORPG Diablo, that would be awesome.

Oh, and I think Starcraft: Ghost is basically Starcraft 2.

i heard (probably nottrue) that starcraft 2 was gonna have proportional sized units, like the cruiser will be bigger, but nah i dont think ghost = 2 because they were talking about 2 somehwere and it was talking about pilots and drivers that can be ejcted from damaged vehicles

BTW has ghost came out yet, i wanted to get that, or is sorta like diablo 2, says itll come out 03 then comes out 3 years later?

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Im_On_56k said:
No starcraft ghost isn't released. And its only for the console.

HA HA

Starcraft ghost has been advertised for TWO DAMN YEARS (thats clean language) and the STILL STILL HAVN'T REALEASED A DAMN THING

And they set a date EACH YEAR and don't hold up to it

Oh gee, we have to work on WOW - no time for Ghost. SORRY

By the time they release it, all the 'tech' they put into it will be outdated.

What a joke.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
SD_Ryoko said:
HA HA

Starcraft ghost has been advertised for TWO DAMN YEARS (thats clean language) and the STILL STILL HAVN'T REALEASED A DAMN THING

And they set a date EACH YEAR and don't hold up to it

Oh gee, we have to work on WOW - no time for Ghost. SORRY

By the time they release it, all the 'tech' they put into it will be outdated.

What a joke.

I know what you mean. I remember hearing it was going to be out soon in the D2 catalog I got back three or four years ago. I think one of the biggest setbacks was that one of the head dudes left in the middle of the project and it set them back.

Oh, and I also think they have their own division for WoW alone. Others are working on Ghost and other stuff.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Ya - I think they farmed out Ghost to another development company and if I remember right that company dropped the ball big time and now its questionable whether or not that product will ever see the light of day.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
well WoW is W4 actually...and the famous Burning Crusade that will come out (hopefully) soon will have the lich king, outlands and alot more
and if you solve quests you will figure out what happened in the past 4 years (WoW is 4 years after TFT)
the only thing we can hope is that blizz will get SO rich oneday that they will make WC4 for fun...or allow us to play WoW for free

R

rapata

How long will w3 last?

Isn't it amazing that so many people are still playing a 2003 game?
Maybe the world edit is what keeps it going - endless variety of user written games. Does WoW have a world edit? If not, W3 might outlast WoW...

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
i heard ghost was 2, and there already working on 3, WoW will without a doubt outlast wc, because as it is, wc is starting to be exhausted of all ideas, World Editor has limits.. Most of the things coming out now are remakes, Im sure theres a few things in the production, but eventually we'll run outta options, I was under the assumption they where already brain storming wc4, at least what i've seen on tech tv has lead me to believe that WoW is not a sequal, but an addition, to the warcraft legend.. ^^ just my opinion

Bartuc08

Reaction score
WastedSavior said:
i heard ghost was 2, and there already working on 3, WoW will without a doubt outlast wc, because as it is, wc is starting to be exhausted of all ideas, World Editor has limits.. Most of the things coming out now are remakes, Im sure theres a few things in the production, but eventually we'll run outta options, I was under the assumption they where already brain storming wc4, at least what i've seen on tech tv has lead me to believe that WoW is not a sequal, but an addition, to the warcraft legend.. ^^ just my opinion

yea same here (about the addition,not sequal)

and yea an MMORPG will always outlast a RTS, mainly because MMORPG are constantly being upgraded with new things to do, where as in RTS unless its like a online gameu can only really add things through expansion sets.

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
well if blizzard had balls they could add more heros, like they did with the flame lord...

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
WastedSavior said:
well if blizzard had balls they could add more heros, like they did with the flame lord...
i agree with this...since the version 1.07 till now (1.20) its been like...13 patches
if they could add some units and hero with every one of them then it wont be so stupid

not to mention version 1.20...cmon what did we actually got with it? some crash bug fixed...how nice :mad:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.