Votes: 7 18.9%
  • i dont care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Wark

Animal
Reaction score
Ahhhh! WoW *has nightmare while havign a seizure*

Oh man I played WoW for like 3 months and I got so hooked on it. I didn't do anything but play WoW. I'm pretty lucky I decided to quit before it was too late.

WoW eats people's souls.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
uareanoob said:
umm lets see why they wont give us another hero maybe the fact that they arent making money off of warcraft 3. if they add another hero it will need to be balanced and that will be hard when they got to work on WOW. Like what SD_RYOKO said about starcraft ghost they wuold proablly work on sratcraft ghost then warcraft 3.
they added goblin tinker, firelord and alchemist...so they DO have enough time i suppose

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
uareanoob said:
umm lets see why they wont give us another hero maybe the fact that they arent making money off of warcraft 3.

Yes they are.

They're still making money off of Diablo II.

It's not just game sells, but also stock market value of their shares, advertising, and players.

M

megablue

SFilip said:
i agree with this...since the version 1.07 till now (1.20) its been like...13 patches
if they could add some units and hero with every one of them then it wont be so stupid

not to mention version 1.20...cmon what did we actually got with it? some crash bug fixed...how nice :mad:

C'mon, don't just read the changelogs. They can be deceiving. =/
What they haven't wrote there is some kinda Antihack system. Everytime you try to use a hack, your War3.exe will error out in the loading page.

U are a noob

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
XXXconanXXX said:
Yes they are.

They're still making money off of Diablo II.

It's not just game sells, but also stock market value of their shares, advertising, and players.
holy shit i forgot nm sorry guys i miss post.

U are a noob

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
SFilip said:
they added goblin tinker, firelord and alchemist...so they DO have enough time i suppose
that was before they made WOW right? and tinker was made before WOW was even thought about.
sorry i double post i forgot that i dint edit

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
uareanoob said:
that was before they made WOW right? and tinker was made before WOW was even thought about.
sorry i double post i forgot that i dint edit

I'm sure they were thinking about WoW WAY before Tinker... Hell, it's probably been worked on for more then we suspect.

Before they made WoW? Well... Before WoW came out, probably. However, I HIGHLY doubt those heroes came out before they started to WORK on WOW. Such a huge project occupies a lot of time.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Alexander said:
I'm sure they were thinking about WoW WAY before Tinker... Hell, it's probably been worked on for more then we suspect.

Before they made WoW? Well... Before WoW came out, probably. However, I HIGHLY doubt those heroes came out before they started to WORK on WOW. Such a huge project occupies a lot of time.

Wow was most likely developed for 2 years, and started development after Warcraft III.

Most games take about two years for development...Psychonauts took four years, and that's considered a LONG time.

Lizidian

Reaction score
megablue said:
What they haven't wrote there is some kinda Antihack system. Everytime you try to use a hack, your War3.exe will error out in the loading page.

so... that means no more map hacks? etc... well thats good because im sick of playing games with map hackers who think they rock at the game cuz they find me...

S

sapmangat

nah i dont think they will, warcraft 3 expands onto world of warcrat which is kind of like warcraft 4

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
sapmangat said:
nah i dont think they will, warcraft 3 expands onto world of warcrat which is kind of like warcraft 4

How does Warcraft III, WoW's predecessor, expand on WoW?

WoW IS the sequel to Warcraft III, so perhaps it's considered Warcraft IV, but it's undoubtably evident that Blizzard with such high success in WCIII and WoW will make a sequel to the franchise.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Maybe he meant "into"? That'd make more sense, at least.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
megablue said:
true...i tried maphack for 1.18 on lan game (i had wc 1.20) and it crashed as soon as the game loaded

still, blizzard COULD add some more heroes
after all...it wont take THEM the time we need to balance them and find/make models.

would be nice if we could get another expansion pack...althought i dont believe they will do that

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.