Votes: 7 18.9%
  • i dont care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

idk_a_name

ABC GUM :D
Reaction score
rapata said:
Isn't it amazing that so many people are still playing a 2003 game?
Maybe the world edit is what keeps it going - endless variety of user written games. Does WoW have a world edit? If not, W3 might outlast WoW...

i kinda like wc3 more then WoW, cause of all those custom games. there is always something new to play in wc3.

i have WoW its pretty fun but for now i prefere wc3.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
idk_a_name said:
there is always something new to play in wc3.

Yeah, but most of those custom games are recycled famous maps with huge imbalances and trash talking idiots.

R

rapata

No new ideas?

I have a new idea for a warcraft map - peacecraft - check out my thread in world edit help

W

Warnicro

rapata said:
I have a new idea for a warcraft map - peacecraft - check out my thread in world edit help

My brother goes by the name peacecraft at maps.worldofwar.net.

I think a wc4 is possible, but they should do something astouning with the gameplay to get the attention for the WoW'ers, as for now they are busy with Sc ghost and WoW :(

P.S this is my first, I am mod at maps.worldofwar.net and I saw this in blizz's fansites, so I brought along a visit. ;)

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
SD_Ryoko said:
WOA WOA JINDO POSTED

Not even that - hes up to date on things with his avatar!

Jindo we thought the llamas got you.

RoFL! ^^

Nah just takin a break from warcraft, I've started LoW again, should be ready sometime in 2006.

~Jindo

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Jindo said:
I doubt that they'll make WC4, they're making so much money from WoW that they'll think there's no point -.-.

~Jindo

I hate when people say that.

Think about it logically.

If what your statring was fact, then what would have been the point to make Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas since they made so much with Vice City? What would be the point to making Halo 3 since Halo 2 is one of the biggest games to date? What would be the point to make Starcraft Ghost if WoW makes so much?

Do you get my point? A company has one legal obligation, and that's to increase profits. Just because WoW makes alot, it doesn't mean they won't sequels or new games.

S

SIGH

XXXconanXXX said:
I hate when people say that.

Think about it logically.

If what your statring was fact, then what would have been the point to make Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas since they made so much with Vice City? What would be the point to making Halo 3 since Halo 2 is one of the biggest games to date? What would be the point to make Starcraft Ghost if WoW makes so much?

Do you get my point? A company has one legal obligation, and that's to increase profits. Just because WoW makes alot, it doesn't mean they won't sequels or new games.
Probably because WoW is Wc4 ?

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
XXXconanXXX said:
I would be first in line for an MMORPG Diablo, that would be awesome.

Oh, and I think Starcraft: Ghost is basically Starcraft 2.

They wouldnt make an MMORPG Diablo, wanna know why? Because, in Diablo II, and Lord of Destruction you conquered all of the evils, so there is no way they would make an MMORPG, and WoW is like Diablo II as an MMORPG so there is no way for an MMO Diablo.

Starcraft 2, nah Starcraft: Ghost isn't basically Starcraft 2, because Starcraft 1-EXP is an RTS game, Starcraft: Ghost is the first RPG in the line of the Starcraft trilogy.

Prepare for Wc5 basically though :p
WC5!!!!

Story: Several years have passed since the Burning Legion's defeat at Mount Hyjal and the races of Azeroth have continued to rebuild their once shattered lives. With renewed strength, the heroes of the Horde and Alliance have begun to explore new lands and broken through the Dark Portal to investigate the realms beyond the known world. Will these heroes find friends or foes? What dangers and rewards lie in wait beyond the Dark Portal? And what will they do when they discover that the demons they thought vanquished have returned to renew their terrible Burning Crusade?

I

Infiltrator.

I bet that they are going to make a Wc4 only beacuse 3 ft. did so good. maybe it wont be for a year because their going to make a sequal to Starcraft first. :p

Outbreak191

Reaction score
Its never gonna happen but if a map maker wanted to they could make a full Warcraft 4 campaign with possibly a new fully balanced race.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
They wouldnt make an MMORPG Diablo, wanna know why? Because, in Diablo II, and Lord of Destruction you conquered all of the evils

You conquered all the evils in Diablo.

You reversed time and killed all the baddies in Prince of Persia, yet there was a sequel.

Do you think money hungry execs would pass up such a big gold mine?

My whole point is, just because a game makes a ton of money, doesn't mean a company is just going to sit back.

The whole "WoW is Diablo III", frankly, is retarded. It's like saying the next Final Fantasy is the next Dragon Quest sequel. The only similarity between Diablo and WoW is that there both in the same genre. Hell, there not even made by the same people. Blizzard North is completely different from Blizzard.

I don't understand where people get this...Perhaps there won't be a Warcraft 4 or 5 or whgatever, but Blizzard most likely will continue the series, since WoW and Warcraft III are so huge. Dragon Quest 7 was a huge game, and they made a Dragon Quest 8. Just because a game's constantly making money, it doesn't mean that companies are going to quit there.

T

Talus_mage

They aren't even done Ghost and Crusade yet, so why would they even think of a warcraft 3? It's been so long since they started advertising for ghost, yet nothing is here, so any thoughts of a wc 4 or 5, don't even think about it for at least 1-2 years. Plus, i don't see anytyhing else they can re-invent to make a really really good and new wc 4 or 5. the only new thing they can re-add is the full teching of Boats and ships. Then it would become a kinda a game like AoE 3.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
ban-lord2 said:
They wouldnt make an MMORPG Diablo, wanna know why?
Prepare for Wc5 basically though :p
WC5!!!!
hehe its a wow expansion...and as far as i heard it will be great
it will include all the places you remember from wc3:
-outland
-northrend
-maelstorm
-mount hyjal (this is accessable in current wow version, however it is not finished)
-blood elves and (as rumored) draenei as 2 new races

simply can't wait for it :rolleyes: <3

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
just because u killed all the prime evils doesnt mean anything, diabl o came back, well thats after that one dude shoved a crystal in his head... but anyway theyres other demons besides diablo.

you have Bartuc Warlord of Blood
and the one demon from the second book

and like conon (i tihnk i used to spell that with 2 Ns)said when you make money on one game why stop, keep going, hell u have a million right now, thats not gonna last foever, why not keep trying push the storyline.

Kenak

Reaction score
I could care less if they make Warcraft 4 or Starcraft 2. I could care less if they made a Warcraft 7 or combined Starcraft and Diablo into a RTS. I just want another RTS by Blizzard.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Bartuc08 said:
i got a question for you,

is WOW able to be single player? cause if not i aint paying no $40 for the game and certainly no $50 a month, hell thats $600 a year i only make 20 a week from babysittin

yea you can play any MMO alone, just dont party with people.

Kenak

Reaction score
WoW requires an internet connections and a monthly fee of $14.99 a month (by choosing the monthly billing plan). Upon choosing to be billed every 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, or even yearly, you can recieve discounts and end up paying less than $14.99 a month. I think the lowest it goes is $8.99 a month?

They are concluding a lot that happens in Warcraft, in World of Warcraft. If you care about the story that much, buy WoW or read it off of a spoiler site. Otherwise, I would bet money on Blizzard releasing a World of Starcraft before a Warcraft IV.

U are a noob

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
SFilip said:
i agree with this...since the version 1.07 till now (1.20) its been like...13 patches
if they could add some units and hero with every one of them then it wont be so stupid

not to mention version 1.20...cmon what did we actually got with it? some crash bug fixed...how nice :mad:
umm lets see why they wont give us another hero maybe the fact that they arent making money off of warcraft 3. if they add another hero it will need to be balanced and that will be hard when they got to work on WOW. Like what SD_RYOKO said about starcraft ghost they wuold proablly work on sratcraft ghost then warcraft 3.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.