AoS Blood Oath (Name Pending)

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
I played this map some time, here's my report:

-This map is silent? There's no line that appears when the hero dies, or no hints whatever (Quest dialog, no displayed messages). Guess it can come later.
-Multiboard isn't clean as well. First row image, titles. Might want to add an "Elapsed Time" counter in a separate row somewhere in the Multiboard.
-Little damage variation(?) There is very little randomness in the damage bands, unless you wanted it that way.
-The camera should move instantly to the hero after it has been revived or purchased from tavern. Also add the select instantly after those events.
-Triple Slash should damage slash by slash, instead of doing an instantaneous loop.

-Really innovative spells! Heroes were well-thought of, actually.
-Good terrain, but the base looks a little bland to me.

Just fix what you already need to do as well as some suggestions.

Shame that I can't give you any new concepts, 'cause I don't have the time to do so now.

Aside from that, it isn't too bad, just keep working on this map.

- About the Map being Silent: I am Pretty lazy =P I will add some "Somebody has killed someone else" Message, and I think I will re-write the revival thingy, so that it doesn't use a Time... I'd rather have it on my Multiboard.
- About tripple Slash - Guess I will rewrite it as well. And make it function as suggested.

Thanks alot for taking your Time =)
Have a +Rep from me =P

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Well, I'm back again ^_^
With a new version, ofcourse. I had problems making an Ulti for the Panda Hero, so I just made something pretty random. Also reworked most of it's skills.

These are the things I will work on the next Version:
- Ravager's Ultimate
- Elementalist's Ultimate
- New Hero (Vampire; or Dreadlord, whatever)

Any Ideas concerning the things I mentioned above are gonna be considered =)
But for now, have fun with the new Version, I'll upload it in the First Post.

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
C'mon people, I realy need Ideas Bad...
Just an Idea for the Ravager's Ultimate and the Panda's ultimate...

I am half done with the Vampire ^_^

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Going to test the new version, I'll get back to you.

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
[Change log]
- Added new Hero
- Optimised most of my Codes
- Added a few Extras (Such as Creep Revival and Kill message)
- Fixed multiboard Issue
[/Change log]

Check my First Post for the Map =)
Still need Ideas for Ultimates of the Panda Hero and the Ravager Hero. Ideas for the Dark Ranger are also appriciated =P

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
Ew @ terrain. Needs more... stuff... needs shrubs, thorn bushes, hollow stumps, fallen logs, rocks, broken ruin things, maybe a statue or two, the waterfall looks like shit because it just comes out of nowhere....

Fulla

Evil Overlord
Reaction score
Ok, gave it a quick try, not a bad start.

• The Heroes have a promising start, but generally lack themes & tend to have random put together spells. (I tried out Jaina, Death knight & Lich so far).
  • Jaina, generally just seems mass fire damage spells, with a lack of versatility. Just picking a random Hero here, maybe:
    - Give her a summon spell like Lava Spawn?
    - Make the Area buff for both attack/spell damage. Perhaps even just make it an aura.
  • Make it so both sides aren't the same race :p Perhaps Fel/Chaos Orc on the other side or simply Undead.
  • Definitely should throw in a few items. You obviously already know this thou. Doesn't have to be a whole armory, just the basics like Boots, Gloves, Weapons bit of Armor etc.
  • I think the multiboard is a bit big atm, recommend making it as small as possible.
  • I didn't get a good look at the overall map, adding a few creep camps or quest locations would be a good idea thou. One lane is actually rpetty fun & could work if you built a map around it.

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Ok, gave it a quick try, not a bad start.

• The Heroes have a promising start, but generally lack themes & tend to have random put together spells. (I tried out Jaina, Death knight & Lich so far).
  • Jaina, generally just seems mass fire damage spells, with a lack of versatility. Just picking a random Hero here, maybe:
    - Give her a summon spell like Lava Spawn?
    - Make the Area buff for both attack/spell damage. Perhaps even just make it an aura.
  • Make it so both sides aren't the same race :p Perhaps Fel/Chaos Orc on the other side or simply Undead.
  • Definitely should throw in a few items. You obviously already know this thou. Doesn't have to be a whole armory, just the basics like Boots, Gloves, Weapons bit of Armor etc.
  • I think the multiboard is a bit big atm, recommend making it as small as possible.
  • I didn't get a good look at the overall map, adding a few creep camps or quest locations would be a good idea thou. One lane is actually rpetty fun & could work if you built a map around it.

Thanks for the review =)
1: I'll consider that, but my concept of the Map is Elves vs Elves... so it's pretty clear why there is only one race =P
2: I'll add some Items alright... Expect some in the next version =)
3: If I make it smaller, then some of the Words in the multiboard title fucks up..
4: I'll need a terrainer to expand my existing terrain... And make the existing one a bit better looking =) My terrain skills are kinda... crappy xD

I got 3 Heroes waiting in the next Version =)
I'll add some Items and some other small extras for the next Version... Stay tuned !

2-P

I will work hard tomorrow
Reaction score
Hatebreeder said:
.4: I'll need a terrainer to expand my existing terrain... And make the existing one a bit better looking =) My terrain skills are kinda... crappy xD
I think Fulla was talking about the map design, not the terrain.

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
I think Fulla was talking about the map design, not the terrain.

Sorry, I proberbly used the wrong Words here...

Oh noes! I forgot about this map!

When I have WCIII available, I will test it!

No need to rush, I still need some time on the Items... I am pretty much running against a wall atm... No Ideas; No Motivation >.<
And Terrain Design is making me Mad -.-" Just can't alternate it right, so that killing Creeps actually makes Sence xD Thus, it takes too much time running from A to Creep Camp... Well, whatever =P

Just wait a bit longer... :eek:

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
:D I don't have WC here anyway, so it'll be some time before I can play. Maybe in a few hours if I'm lucky... :/

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.