• No, they are slower.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
After the move, do you notice that forums are faster? I sure do. Vote and let us know!

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
It goes 10x faster and I use dialup! NOT!

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
It's going faster than it has been, but it's about the same as it usually was until a couple weeks when it got all slow and laggy and bad and terrible and so on and so forth.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Yea, it seems faster. Though not by much, it was fast before too.

Edit, it just reloaded all the cached images after posting this, and it took a lil bit longer than I'd expect. But it's a 1 time thing so w.e.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
This is like "Too Fast and Too Furious"...

Press Enter to load a thread, and it shows up 50 posts within a split second. I thought I had overclocked my CPU by accident...

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
It's going faster for me, most of the time when it seemed to be going really slow before was due to my shitty internet as much as it was down to the site itself (my wireless modem has a habit of cutting out for a few seconds completely at random).

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
it would probably be hard to tell if there is a speed difference unless pages suddenly load instantly.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
What if pages loaded BEFORE you clicked? That, Mister Ghan_04, would be awesome. Albeit probably unnoticed with the new ultra speed that has since become TheHelper.net.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
According to the polls, it seems the server change only affects frequent members.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
> According to the polls, it seems the server change only affects frequent members.
What? o_O

There's no significant speed difference for me. It could be faster or even slower, though I haven't noticed anything. So I voted for 'the same'. As long as it isn't slower for anybody, then it's good :thup:.

KillerChi

Reaction score
@Tom I noticed a slight internet speed increase, but I didn't know if that was Qwest being awesome or not.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
My college now blocks all images from TH, D:.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.