phase 2

Builder Bob

Live free or don't
Reaction score
Europe beta phase 2 is still not up. Someone said 11.00 PDT, I'm wishing it's true.

It's painful to wait... Unless I misunderstood, I think they're just gonna give us an update on the situation at 11:00 PDT, since he said in the same sentence that he didn't know when phase 2 would be available for EU

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
The Changes for Patch 16 (Phase 2)
(Because they were never fully documented)

Part 1
[YOUTUBE]cIwF-mQS5oM[/YOUTUBE]

Part 2
[YOUTUBE]woWSDgjxJRY[/YOUTUBE]

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
The game looks so much better, more polished and runs faster (loading times and stuff)

2-P

I will work hard tomorrow
Reaction score
just a quick update on beta for you. We are still in the process of applying the patch to european servers and anticipate that beta phase two will be available late tonight (by the end of the day us time). We'll provide another update if anything changes. :)

When I think I'm being clear enough and still there is confusion. So, lets see if this is a bit clearer:

End of the day PDT (don't believe any team working on StarCraft II has a "We clock out at set time" policy at the moment)
During this night CET (So, if you value your sleep, if all goes as planned you can wake up to play StarCraft - if you are a night owl, you might be able to enjoy the game a bit earlier, but it could very well get quite late)

http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?topicId=25968666689&sid=3000&pageNo=4#76

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
What the hell?

Increasing build times and cooldowns for T and P and BUFFING Zerg? What the fuck?

Now Z has even more early rush potential......

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
What the hell?

Increasing build times and cooldowns for T and P and BUFFING Zerg? What the fuck?

Now Z has even more early rush potential......

What patch are you talking about? I can't find anything in the last 3-4 patches that increases Zergs early rush potential. Also, TvZ was generally considered imbalanced in Terran's favor.

Whitesock

Graphics Help Zone Moderator
Reaction score
What patch are you talking about? I can't find anything in the last 3-4 patches that increases Zergs early rush potential. Also, TvZ was generally considered imbalanced in Terran's favor.

Reapers with speed are still faster than zerglings with speed, and reapers are ranged. -.-

Basically a reaper contain can win the game if the terran can macro half decently.

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
Reapers with speed are still faster than zerglings with speed, and reapers are ranged. -.-

Basically a reaper contain can win the game if the terran can macro half decently.

Was that in contradiction to my statement or are you agreeing with what I said?

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Patch:

StarCraft II Beta – Patch 17 (version 0.20.0.16036)

The latest patch notes can always be found on the StarCraft II Beta General Discussion forum.

Bug Fixes

Many of the following bug fixes were intended for internal testing only, and are now being reverted.
250mm Strike Cannons can no longer deal damage to hidden targets.
Barracks build time decreased from 65 to 60 seconds.
Bunker build time decreased from 40 to 30 seconds.
Canceling morphing Banelings now returns 75% of the cost like other morphing Zerg units.
Hellion range reverted from 6 to 5.
Reaper build time decreased from 45 to 40 seconds.
Zealot build time decreased from 38 to 33 seconds.

I like these changes.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.