Recipe TheHelper.net Recipes Dessert Menu - Dessert Recipes

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Desserts

This is the Desserts section of the Recipe Index.

Please Enjoy the Recipes!

Apple Treats:

Amish Apple Fritter - Make your own home-made Apple Fritters with this recipe the Amish way!

Apple Pie Biscuits - Apple Pie Biscuits are a great way to kick up a can of biscuits and some spices into something really special!

Slow Cooker Cracker Barrel Fried Apples - This Slow Cooker Cracker Barrel Fried Apples recipe creates a cozy and comfortable treat.

Brownies:

NEW!!!
Peanut Butter Butterfinger Brownies - Simply irresistible Peanut Butter Butterfinger Brownies!

Dank Chocolate Brownies - It is Dank Chocolate Brownies! :) by KMilz.

Lunch Lady Brownies - Classic homemade brownies with a rich and creamy icing!

Cakes:

NEW!!!
Southern Pecan Praline Cake - This Southern Pecan Praline Cake recipe makes a delicious summer dessert.

Creole Cake -A timeless and easy Creole cake recipe with a wonderful topping!

One Bowl Apple Cake - Simple, easy and delicious homemade Apple Cake!

Peanut Butter Cake - Peanut Butter lovers are going to love this rich and fluffy Peanut Butter Cake recipe!

Cheesecakes:

NEW!!!
Snickers Cheesecake - This recipe creates a Snickers Cheesecake that is filled with chocolate on a grahm cracker crust topped with Snickers!

NEW!!! Texas Delight - This recipe makes a nutty coconut cheesecake pie treat that is totally delicious!

NEW!!! Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle - This recipe makes a Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle that presents beautifully and is a delicious sweet treat great for any occasion!

NEW!!! Banana Cream Cheesecake Bars - Banana Cream Cheesecake Bars are great for a dessert or a snack anytime.

Strawberry Cheesecake Chimichangas - Cream cheese and strawberries like a mexican chimichanga!

Cookies:

Buttery Pecan Snowball Cookies - One of my favorite holiday cookies these Buttery Pecan Snowball Cookies are hit for any occasion.

Chocolate Chip Cookies - Homemade and delicious Chocolate Chip Cookies like grandma used to do- but you are making them. :)

Pecan Caramel Clusters - A fancy and delicious treat suitable for any holiday or Christmas Cookies!

Pies:

NEW!!!
Caramel Pecan Delight Pie - This Caramel Pecan Delight Pie recipe is a wonderful summer dessert.

NEW!!! Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Pie - This recipe makes a Giant Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Pie that truly brings forth the fusion of chocolate and peanut butter flavors.

NEW!!! Big Boy’s Fresh Strawberry Pie - This recipe produces a homemade, sweet and comforting Strawberry Pie that is sure to please!

NEW!!! Strawberry Fudge Pie - This Strawberry Fudge Pie is a totally decadent chocolate and strawberry recipe that is suitable to make for any occasion!

NEW!!! Brownie Pie - Gooey Brownie Pie is rich and gooey chocolate goodness.

Buttermilk Pie - You will need a hand mixer for this but it is worth it because nobody is expecting this homemade Buttermilk Pie recipe - simply delicious!

Cherry Pie - This Cherry Pie recipe delivers a homemade. sweet and fruity dessert choice!

No Bake Peanut Butter Pie - This recipe is easy, creamy, peanut buttery goodness!

Other:

NEW!!!
Oatmeal Cream Pies - This recipe makes chewy oatmeal sandwich cookies with a creamy, lightly sweetened center.

Banana Bread - An easy and delicious Recipe for the Holidays or any time!

Blow Your Mind Banana Pudding - Simple and delicious homemade Banana Pudding!

Chocolate Rice Krispie Balls - Easy and delicious homemeade Chocolate Rice Krispie Balls!

Crock Pot Christmas Crack - You can make this anytime but it is perfect for the holidays!

Lunch Lady Peanut Bars - Make your own Peanut Butter Bars with this delicious recipe!

Old Fashioned Fudge - Simple and easy homemade fudge in less than 20 minutes!

Check out our Cooking Guides!

Post your own Dessert recipes in this thread if you want us to try them out! Just do not be spammy about it.

We have to be super careful who we allow to post on our forums. We have so many spambots trying to infiltrate this place. If you are a real person and want to comment on anything here and participate in our forums you are probably going to need to email me at [email protected] and include your username and email you signed up as so I can facilitate the registration process.

Back to the Official TheHelper.net Recipe Index

Last edited:

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Added Cherry Pie

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Added Brownie Pie

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Added Strawberry Fudge Pie

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Added Texas Delight

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    So what it really is me trying to implement some kind of better site navigation not change the whole theme of the site
  • Varine Varine:
    How can you tell the difference between real traffic and indexing or AI generation bots?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such
  • Varine Varine:
    That's mostly what I've been looking at
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I'm dealing with quite the same pressures though, at the very least its a significantly smaller system. For the time being I'm just going to put together a quick scrubby box though and hope it works good enough to not make my house toxic
  • Varine Varine:
    I mean I don't use this enough to pose any significant danger I don't think, but I would still rather not be throwing styrene all over the air
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New dessert added to recipes Southern Pecan Praline Cake https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-southern-pecan-praline-cake.193555/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Another bot invasion 493 members online most of them bots that do not show up on stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm looking at a solid 378 guests, but 3 members. Of which two are me and VSNES. The third is unlisted, which makes me think its a ghost.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Some members choose invisibility mode
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I bitch about Xenforo sometimes but it really is full featured you just have to really know what you are doing to get the most out of it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is just not easy to fix styles and customize but it definitely can be done
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do know this - xenforo dropped the ball by not keeping the vbulletin reputation comments as a feature. The loss of the Reputation comments data when we switched to Xenforo really was the death knell for the site when it came to all the users that left. I know I missed it so much and I got way less interested in the site when that feature was gone and I run the site.
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    People love rep, lol
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The recipe today is Sloppy Joe Casserole - one of my faves LOL https://www.thehelper.net/threads/sloppy-joe-casserole-with-manwich.193585/

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.